Haile Selassie had haplogroup T-L208

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
He was Dir :dead:
Turns out the Solomonic-Walashma conflicts was just a Somali civil war the whole time.
IMG_9091.png

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡―πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬ |Eritrean news blogger
Haile Selassie was mixed Amhara and Oromo. His ancestors conquered Galbeed.

he even had Muslim in his family. Due to Shewan expansion/invasion on Ogaden and Harar.

Haile was born in Harar

Last edited:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
No idea, could be the Sudanese one, I am trying to find the source.
Warra yejju the muslim clan solomonic dynasty mixed with have known somali assimialtes from the futah era.

Specifically Habar Awal Sacad Muuse decedenting from the Habar Magaadle.

My maternal uncle met some while he was traveling through wollo region preaching Islam. My moms side are big wadaado.

not only could this be the Dir T, we could even know his exact subclan if his grandson does Yfull

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Warra yejju the muslim clan solomonic dynasty mixed with have known somali assimialtes from the futah era.

Specifically Habar Awal Sacad Muuse decedenting from the Habar Magaadle.

My maternal uncle met some while he was traveling through wollo region preaching Islam. My moms side are big wadaado.

not only could this be the Dir T, we could even know his exact subclan if his grandson does Yfull
1727048404632.png

1727048380928.png

Does anyone still have access to the recent region wide Ethiopian dna study? I remember seeing the T haplotype present in almost every region. It would be nice if someone could attach it on here.