Half a Million of Somalis are displaced by flooding!!

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
He’s actually right. Our Third Holiest Site [Al-Aqsa/Temple Mount Area] is located in Palestine. Its need for liberation takes precedence over all the other struggles.
Prophet Muhammad's pbub hadith says one drop of Muslim blood is more valuable than the Kaaba in Mecca, so the same must be true for the stones of Al-Aqsa, which is less holy to Islam than the Kaaba.

He’s actually right. Our Third Holiest Site [Al-Aqsa/Temple Mount Area] is located in Palestine. Its need for liberation takes precedence over all the other struggles.
You are right that the land of Al Aqsa takes precedence over all other lands due to its status but remember one human soul is more precious to Allah than the Ka’ba.

Prophet Muhammad's pbub hadith says one drop of Muslim blood is more valuable than the Kaaba in Mecca, so the same must be true for the stones of Al-Aqsa, which is less holy to Islam than the Kaaba.
Just to clarify my stance further. Prioritising your nation’s development is not an issue, but we must not forget the bigger picture.

A single muslim somali is more valuable than Al-Aqsa.

How does their liberation take precedence over our own.
I don't get it aren't we Muslim too. I support every liberation from Palestine to chechenya but the somali one isn't any less important than theirs. I've seen with my own eyes what goes on in Galbeed it's evil.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I don't get it aren't we Muslim too. I support every liberation from Palestine to chechenya but the somali one isn't any less important than theirs. I've seen with my own eyes what goes on in Galbeed it's evil.
The only time i have seen any actual muslim non arab people who were subjugated and a large amount of support came for them were Uyghur

Whilst other muslim countries left them to rot we actually stood upto china and votes yes.

The countries that voted yea are rich western nations yet somalia as poor as it is is still has the balls to stand upto a world power.
1700275648421.png

The only time i have seen any actual muslim non arab people who were subjugated and a large amount of support came for them were Uyghur

Whilst other muslim countries left them to rot we actually stood upto china and votes yes.

The countries that voted yea are rich western nations yet somalia as poor as it is is still has the balls to stand upto a world power.
View attachment 303951
It's crazy that they didn't even abstain they rejected it they completely deny that the Uyghur are being genocided

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I saw a man comment once that an inch of Palestine being liberated is more important than the whole of somaliweyn being liberated the guy was dead serious about it 💀
I swear man its humiliating and embarrassing we are literally rising up the ranks of booty clapping we going to be near the level of the Indians at this point 💀

Aseer

VIP
I have seen a guy on twitter saying the somali language should be eradicated and we should fully adopt arabic.

Then you got guys like this

“I would rather live 50,000 lifetimes in Mecca and Medina…”

Lives in the UK.
It can be a second language but not a first hell no.

Aseer

VIP
What’s up with your irrational aversion for Arabic?

Btw, Arabic is an official language in Somalia.
I'm not hating on it and ik it's an official language, but Somali should be more prioritized I don't want to end up like the Berbers that's all.

I'm not hating on it and ik it's an official language, but Somali should be more prioritized I don't want to end up like the Berbers that's all.
The Berbers are in the dustbin of history. The best approach is to give equal importance for Somali & Arabic.

Many of our historical documents were written in Arabic. Not to mention, knowing Arabic for the average person back home is very advantageous if they want to do business in another Arab state etc.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
It's crazy that they didn't even abstain they rejected it they completely deny that the Uyghur are being genocided
China is in everyone’s pockets to much of a loss to say muslims in a concentration camp is an evil.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.
When the blood of Muslim has become cheap then don’t be shocked when we get devoured from all sides.

"After burning the Al-Aqsa Mosque, I did not sleep the whole night. I was afraid the Arabs might enter Israel in groups from all directions. But, when the sun rose the following day, I realized we could do whatever we want because the Arabs are a sleeping nation".
- Golda Meir (Former Israeli President)

Aseer

VIP
The Berbers are in the dustbin of history. The best approach is to give equal importance for Somali & Arabic.

Many of our historical documents were written in Arabic. Not to mention, knowing Arabic for the average person back home is very advantageous if they want to do business in another Arab state etc.
Ok I agree with that, but I just don't want my people to lose their language.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

Somali is our language.

Language is a large part of a people’s identity.

Arabic can be used for religious affairs or when you want to trade with arabs but somalis have their own dhaqan and language.

With good education Majority of somalis can be proficient in both Arabic and Somali.

I have seen a guy on twitter saying the somali language should be eradicated and we should fully adopt arabic.

Then you got guys like this

“I would rather live 50,000 lifetimes in Mecca and Medina…”

Lives in the UK.
What a nacas

Probably doesn’t know the basic of deen.