Half Pakistani Xaliimo says she got forced to marry..

Nah lets not lie now.
Nobody said it didn't happen :snoop::ohlord::stressed:And no, there isn't any agenda here. It's not that deep. But it isn't common at all in Somali culture. Stop being an SJW. You're just repeating what we already said.

So if it does happen, but isn't common why are people making it a big deal that she said it?

You're angry that she dared to reveal what happened to her.

Duco mise Habaar is for the people like Naagnool who ended up being the personal Futo cleaner of her Ex after she married him without her parents Duco.

No it isn't.

Happened to some women usually when the guy was rich, but old so the daughter doesn't want to marry him, or when the guy is from the same qabil and the father thinks he is a good catch.

Please talk logically.

Nah lets not lie now.

So if it does happen, but isn't common why are people making it a big deal that she said it?

Your angry that she dared to reveal what happened to her.
What's wrong with you??? You do know that not all men are sexist pigs right? I was just stating facts as I was in the other thread about BLM or whatever. Am I a racist as well? Why would I even be angry? It only happened because she has a Pakistani father. This isn't a prevalent issue within our community, if you didn't know that before well now you do. Why do you always accuse me of siding with 'the oppressor'?:what1:

No it isn't.

Happened to some women usually when the guy was rich, but old so the daughter doesn't want to marry him, or when the guy is from the same qabil and the father thinks he is a good catch.

Please talk logically.
I think you should follow your own advice. If a gun is pointed at a police officer, is he wrong for firing at whoever threatened his life? Of course not. Especially when there's no orange tip like there's supposed to be on toy guns.

I think you should follow your own advice. If a gun is pointed at a police officer, is he wrong for firing at whoever threatened his life? Of course not. Especially when there's no orange tip like there's supposed to be on toy guns.

This is another thread. Why are you talking about something I have forgotten about?

I wish you the best. Lets leave it at that.

Thanks

1% sxb if even that
U saying any community should talk about minor problems that iare about 1%

She is talking about her own experience. So just because something doesn't happen often does it mean we can't talk about it?

Also, it clearly isn't one percent. If it was we wouldn't have a mahmah (Somali saying).

I really don't see what the issue is.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She is talking about her own experience. So just because something doesn't happen often does it mean we can't talk about it?

Also, it clearly isn't one percent. If it was we wouldn't have a mahmah (Somali saying).

I really don't see what the issue is.
But shes a random girl and even half Pakistani. Why do some of these dudes care I dont understand

You sound hormonal and very illogical right now. I've never said 'men were sexist pigs', or even alluded to that.

No one said it is prevalent, nor did I even comment on your post or @ you. So what is your problem?

Are you mad?
That's quite rich coming from you. I'm not 'hormonal' at all. And everything I said was perfectly logical. Unlike you. And yes, you did assume I was somehow enraged by arl random lady on Twitter's story that might not even be true. I'm not mad. But I never said you did say it was common walaal. You did quote me though.
Nah lets not lie now.

You're angry that she dared to reveal what happened to her.
You sound hormonal and very illogical right now. I've never said 'men were sexist pigs', or even alluded to that.

No one said it is prevalent, nor did I even comment on your post or @ you. So what is your problem?
This is another thread. Why are you talking about something I have forgotten about?

I wish you the best. Lets leave it at that.

Thanks

But shes a random girl and even half Pakistani. Why do some of these dudes care I dont understand

One girl talking about her experiences. Like why does it bother people?
That's quite rich coming from you. I'm not 'hormonal' at all. And everything I said was perfectly logical. Unlike you. And yes, you did assume I was somehow enraged by arl random lady on Twitter's story that might not even be true. I'm not mad. But I never said you did say it was common walaal. You did quote me though.

Okay cool. Can we stop with the ratings now? I would appreciate that.

Thanks

She literally quotes me twice saying I don't want to argue with you. It was already over buddy. And you quoted me more than I did you. Let's leave it there though.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She literally quotes me twice saying I don't want to argue with you. It was already over buddy. And you quoted me more than I did you. Let's leave it there though.
kkkkkk bro you every thread terrorizing people kkkkk u kill me

Trending