"Half-Somali from their mother side are more close to the culture !"

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
It's honestly one of the things that make me laught the much when i hear somali talking.

Everyone know here, that i am against MIXING, no matter the sex, i blame somali guys because they are the one who started this.

But hearing some girls, specially on tiktok saying what is in the title is straight up lie, every mixed-Somali i ever saw from his mom is completely against the norm of somali culture, we can see that they are the one who are mostly non-muslim, promiscious, gaal, anyway every one i meet is on this description.

Duke

The only true Yankee here
It's honestly one of the things that make me laught the much when i hear somali talking.

Everyone know here, that i am against MIXING, no matter the sex, i blame somali guys because they are the one who started this.

But hearing some girls, specially on tiktok saying what is in the title is straight up lie, every mixed-Somali i ever saw from his mom is completely against the norm of somali culture, we can see that they are the one who are mostly non-muslim, promiscious, gaal, anyway every one i meet is on this description.
Makes sense half somali from the father's side usually leaves them

Somehow all the boys/girls i’ve met with an Somali mother. They’re not religious nor do they care about their somali side. If you end up mixing your lineage, you might aswell raise them to respect both cultures. They’re not most likely taking one over the another😂😂

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
irl most of the Somali men I know that married out ended up moving away from the Somali community. They raised their children in suburbs surrounded by a lot of cadaans.

Most of these men were middle class and raised their kids well. Their kids won't really as cultured though. I honestly didn't consider it a bad thing until I saw xalimos bringing this up.

If this is a big issue then the Somali community needs to figure out why we have some financially stable middle class Somali men marrying out of the community?? These are the men that the community is supposed to be retaining.

Also young millennial and gen Z Western Somali women aren't as cultured as our parent generation. So I think this will change in the future.

Young single moms also depend on their parents to help them raise their kids especially when they're broke. So these half Somali children could end up spending a lot of time with their somali grandparents and cousins. Hence why a lot of them are cultured.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

If we allowed this shenanigans of half Somali with ajnabi fathers to claim of being Somali. This will cause the pure Somali extinction and replace by un pure kids.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
If we allowed this shenanigans of half Somali with ajnabi fathers to claim of being Somali. This will cause the pure Somali extinction and replace by un pure kids.
Nigga why do you give af. You literally advocate for mixing with non Somali women

I believe children of mixed origin inherit their fathers culture and mannerisms and the like (if he’s around) hence the saying “you are what your father is”, I knew this half Zulu half somali kid from my dhugsi days, my father and his father knew each other and wlhi I considered them both to be Somali, they had the deen, the akhlaq, they spoke the language, and acted like Somalis, had Somali friends, it isn’t a question of race or anything but of paternal lineage and dhaqan.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Why are you applauding him? She didn't insult the Prophet (SAW) at all under that thread, only sticking to academic discussion with @World about differences of opinion between classical scholars. That user is mistaken.
I put her on ignore long time ago 😂 I don’t even know what’s she talking about but 100% it’s the usual garbage nonsense.

I’ve only known 2 half-somalis my age in my whole life. Both half cadaan. There was one with a Somali dad who wore hijab and had a name of one of the prophets wives. The other one had a Somali mum with a yahood surname, who used to get drunk in school and was named after a Destiny’s Child singer.

Make of that what you will.

This is 1000% true for the 1st generation/older people. I dont know if it applies to 2nd generations, but probably does.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Prime example is Asma on tik tok! Now going viral thanks to Dahir Aaslow bring her to his ratchet talk show.

Asma is a Djiboutian half somali-- her mom is Isaaq- and wait--- her dad is Congolese. Take a moment to digest that first.

Yet she speaks fluent aaf somali, wears hijaab- has children for an isaaq man and an Oromo man

And guess what? This Asma brought her evil step mother- another Djiboutian lady currently married to asma;s Congolese dad

Jerry spring had class compared to the ratchet we see thanks to Caandho Weyne

Trending