Half Somali Half Japanese

So what? who cares about some farax and his Japanese wife? Why Do you feel the need to make a whole thread for this? Do you have low self-esteem? :westbrookwtf:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
So what? who cares about some farax and his Japanese wife? Why Do you feel the need to make a whole thread for this? Do you have low self-esteem? :westbrookwtf:
Cunug yaar Waye too, I don’t see the point in publicizing him/her

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I don't think we have weak genes, I think it's case by case basis. I can't lie I pray to God that my future kids look Somali though.

If my future kids don't have a massive forehead I'll act like a Tyrone and disown them :francis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mashallah cute baby 😍😍😍

It is very strange when Somalis mix with white and Asians or other black..kids never look somali but when they mix with Arabs they look abit somali hmmh

AbdiFreedom

Exited the Somali ethnic group. Retired
Staff Member
Where's that pic of the Somali guy who married a white woman and their kid ended up looking 100% cadaan? Their son looked like the brothers from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Extremely weak genes. He only had the forehead.

they mix with Arabs they look abit somali hmmh
IMO that’s because peninsular Arabians and Arab-looking people (N.Africans, Iraqis…etc) share some early common ancestors with Somalis and other Horn Africans.

On topic the baby look extremely similar to regular Jap infants…with probably bigger eyes and potentially rounder forehead. However some infants tend to look similar as their skulls are still developing.

Interestingly, the phenomenon regarding lighter pigmented infants is also observed among other such African groups who share little to no genetic connections with a Somalis and other Horn Africans, such as AAs.

Edit:
21E9D6C2-A453-41CA-8ACF-624F7942DCE6.jpeg

The above is a Somali-Swedish woman named Muna Magan. IMO from the eyes and nose tip one can see her Somali side. Although without knowing her mixed ethnicity one would probably mistake her for a South European.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts