Half Somali Half Japanese

7967569F-22B7-41A8-BBBB-41262CB4E5DA.jpeg

IMO that’s because peninsular Arabians and Arab-looking people (N.Africans, Iraqis…etc) share some early common ancestors with Somalis and other Horn Africans.

On topic the baby look extremely similar to regular Jap infants…with probably bigger eyes and potentially rounder forehead. However some infants tend to look similar as their skulls are still developing.

Interestingly, the phenomenon regarding lighter pigmented infants is also observed among other such African groups who share little to no genetic connections with a Somalis and other Horn Africans, such as AAs.

Edit:
View attachment 232200
The above is a Somali-Swedish woman named Muna Magan. IMO from the eyes and nose tip one can see her Somali side. Although without knowing her mixed ethnicity one would probably mistake her for a South European.
Ok that makes sense with arabs

There is a Ogaden dude married to a Swedish bird. Kids look full on blondes with blue eyes masha Allah.

I have an anti married to an Irish Australian bird. Kids look very Italian or French. Tanned. But very white features

certain Somalis clans get washed out as they are pure cushtic. But those with semi cushtic stay strong

I’ve noticed it’s always faraxs from back home that enter into an interracial relationship just so that their child can end up looking light skin and having non Somali features. The child looks exactly like his mother he doesn’t even look the slightest Somali.

I remember going back home and they would be so fascinated by Somalis that were light skin that they would shout it out to everyone and the women have now ended up all bleaching themselves.

I’ve noticed it’s always faraxs from back home that enter into an interracial relationship just so that their child can end up looking light skin and having non Somali features. The child looks exactly like his mother he doesn’t even look the slightest Somali.

I remember going back home and they would be so fascinated by Somalis that were light skin that they would shout it out to everyone and the women have now ended up all bleaching themselves.

It's funny because Somalis you to celebrate in their poetry that natural dark skin before. Colonialism has truly screwed us.

Damn, those are some scary strong Asian genes.

The kid looks adorable; congratulations to them for having a healthy baby.

Last edited:

Radical

Been there, done that
Where's that pic of the Somali guy who married a white woman and their kid ended up looking 100% cadaan? Their son looked like the brothers from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Extremely weak genes. He only had the forehead.
That kid was you

there was a somali/japanese girl on tiktok. her hoyoo moved to japan in the 80’s i think it was. i didn’t know it was easy for somalis to use their passport to immigrate back then but she looked very somali unlike this kid

Keo

VIP
there was a somali/japanese girl on tiktok. her hoyoo moved to japan in the 80’s i think it was. i didn’t know it was easy for somalis to use their passport to immigrate back then but she looked very somali unlike this kid
This kid is a baby tho it's too early to determine whether the Somali genes properly come through or not.