Half Somali half Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the atheists and fags in this website is issaq they can take that L:lolbron:

This website isn't a reflection of the outside world.
Your tribe is a mistake.

If I was PM I would invade Yemen and take over that small Yemen island socorta and deport your entire tribe of qasaaros there :fittytousand:
120504040625-socotra-map-2-story-top.jpg

:siilaanyosmile:

Somalia would be a better place without MJs and dogood :yacadiim:

This website isn't a reflection of the outside world.
Your tribe is a mistake.

If I was PM I would invade Yemen and take over that small Yemen island socorta and deport your entire tribe of qasaaros there :fittytousand:
120504040625-socotra-map-2-story-top.jpg

:siilaanyosmile:

Somalia would be a better place without MJs and dogood :yacadiim:
How come you will kick us out when we are the majority in somalia

It's a known fact that siyaad barre tinkers with statistic and was a historic revionist, after 1991 the UN always called HAWIYE the biggest clan there big parts of Somali galbeed inhabited by karanle and degoodia majority of NFD is hawiye here is the most recent map from 1991 from the UN before you give me kacaan era propaganda

IMG_7122.JPG

That fact That you have Bantus in your qabill disqualifies you from even contending for the title of best qabil DAROOD MASTER RACE:ahh:
There has been very few incidents of co-mingling between Somalis and the Bantus. The few times it has occurred has resulted in discrimination and exile. On the other hand, Somalis clans have been mixing since the beginning of the clan system, primarily to strength ties betteeen clans. Many Bantu communities have sought protection from Somalis. They are referred to as "Sheegato", pretenders. They don't actual form part of any Somali clan.
______
Source:
http://www.unhcr.org/publ/PUBL/3d9ac1502.pdf

It's a known fact that siyaad barre tinkers with statistic and was a historic revionist, after 1991 the UN always called HAWIYE the biggest clan there big parts of Somali galbeed inhabited by karanle and degoodia majority of NFD is hawiye here is the most recent map from 1991 from the UN before you give me kacaan era propaganda

View attachment 15315
Anything that you don't believe in is revisionist history:bell:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Majerteen+ Majerteen+Majerteen+Majerteen+Warsangeli+Majerteen.

Allah swt truly loves me Wallahi. Alxamdullillah.

My blood is not diluted.

giphy.gif

Same, only my maternal ayeeyo is Warsangali and even her hooyo was MJ. I've developed a liking towards Warsangali because of her.

I don't care your tribe gives us all a headache. You will fit in that small island
satellite-location-map-of-socotra.jpg

I'll throw all the atheists and qasaaros of the boat kkkkk :lolbron: which is like 99.99% of you. The remaining 0.0001% shall live on the island like primates which yall are:hahaidiot:

Dw :drakekidding:I'll send a kg of qaat from land every month to keeping your messed up brains stimulated :hemad:

I don't care your tribe gives us all a headache. You will fit in that small island
satellite-location-map-of-socotra.jpg

I'll throw all the atheists and qasaaros of the boat kkkkk :lolbron: which is like 99.99% of you. The remaining 0.0001% shall live on the island like primates which yall are:hahaidiot:

Dw :drakekidding:I'll send a kg of qaat from land every month to keeping your messed up brains stimulated :hemad:
We will make it a powerful State like somalia used to be and you will have famines every 5 years.
But don't worry we are still brotherd so we will send you aid:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.