Happy Somali flag day ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ |Eritrean news blogger
IMG_2042.jpeg

EritreanPost_

OP is a opp, kekeing with Puntland haters:

Damn, so because I said both former head of states died around the same year, I am against puntlanders?

So why do pick th qabili card?

Many African head of states died in 2012. Aside from Meles and AY

EritreanPost_

Reason I asked is because OP is pro ICU lol, and I could've sworn you were? Anyways, I'm over it, wasn't being serious about it
I personally I am honest. I believe the ICU would have been better for Somalia. Both ICU and ONLF were pro Somali weyn and both were allied to each other. One led by Hawy and one by Darood. And I believe all Somalis re one

but the reason why I responded to USC Twitter channel is because he joined one of my Twitter spaces.

he spoke good. he said all Somalis are capable of resolving their issues without foreign interference and he spoke good about all Somalis.

he was introduced to me by another Eritrean.

but whatโ€™s the point of following me around.

unfortunately atleast 4 or 5 African head of states died in 2012, I believe many of them were asassinated. At least meles zenawi was

I donโ€™t think AY was. But 2012 was a wild year in Africa

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Reason I asked is because OP is pro ICU lol, and I could've sworn you were? Anyways, I'm over it, wasn't being serious about it
Yes you are correct, but if the Eritrean fellow agreed with anyone slandering AY, I would see the issue. ICU were xamarโ€™s imperfect form of defacto law and order. Thatโ€™s all there is to it.

Trending