Harari people are exceptionally beautiful, this girl looks like any Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I had a Harari friend growing up. His parents spoke Somali and they look Somali

I was literally days away from marrying a Harari girl in Canada some while ago. I changed my mind on her for a great reason and she was distraught may Allan forgive me. My intentions were pure but what can you do when your friend says "oh it's Amal! She always welcomed me to tdot, we kicked it " :faysalwtf:

I had to release her.

Btw he didn't only say that ! He said damning things too

I was literally days away from marrying a Harari girl in Canada some while ago. I changed my mind on her for a great reason and she was distraught may Allan forgive me. My intentions were pure but what can you do when your friend says "oh it's Amal! She always welcomed me to tdot, we kicked it " :faysalwtf:

I had to release her.

Harari are only 50,000 in numbers. Very tiny ethnic group

I had to release her.

That was a close call. :whew:

Yeah they're very beautiful girls. And most are religious too.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That was a close call. :whew:

Yeah they're very beautiful girls. And most are religious too.

She was half and half! Partially Somali but looked very Arab.

I mean what can you do when your boy gets excited as he meets her. He was speaking honestly because I never disclosed what she meant to me bc she was with couple of other chicks. He excitingly said "oh wow! It's Amal! ". I mean I don't need any more evidence. I had to drop her lest I be the joke of the town within the guys. You know very well he is gonna brag that has been there :mjlol: I dodged a bullet bro!

@AbdiJohnson , you mean in Canada ?

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
:childplease:

I know many Hararis since their is large community of them here in Toronto, even used to go to their weddings/Religous festivals(Mawlid for example)

.Nothing special about them,they look similar to the Habesha while some that have been admixed with Oromo look quite Somali.The only good looking ones are the ones mixed with Turkish.

The Turkish mixed ones :banderas::ahh:

RudeBoi

I had a Harari friend growing up. His parents spoke Somali and they look Somali
Some are able to speak Somali and those are the ones with Somali grandfather/great grandfathers who claim Darood(Bartiire,Ogaden,Abaskul or Isaaq(Habar Awal)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They are strangely mixed with us. They speak Somali. Not all but some.

:childplease:

I know many Hararis since their is large community of them here in Toronto, even used to go to their weddings/Religous festivals(Mawlid for example)

.Nothing special about them,they look similar to the Habesha while some that have been admixed with Oromo look quite Somali.The only good looking ones are the ones mixed with Turkish.

The Turkish mixed ones :banderas::ahh:

There was this one harari girl I dated in highschool. She was gorgeous. Hair, face, ass everything was :banderas:

RudeBoi

There was this one harari girl I dated in highschool. She was gorgeous. Hair, face, ass everything was :banderas:
Sxb would you consider marrying a Harari?Mans got connections,so if you need four of them just holla at me walaal :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending