Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It went from this

image.jpeg

To this :ohdamn:

image.jpeg

Man gotta Love deepart.io I combined L.A with hargeisa and this was the end results

Hargeisa is an impressive city. i enjoyed it alot when i visited twice. Just that there is a shortage of water though. I am not sure though. They had to bring water tank to deliver water.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
maxresdefault.jpg

nothing beats miami when am rich ill move there:lawd::mjcry:
dumb somalis shouldve made this there second home instead of ohio,minneapolis,seattle etc:angryman:

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

nothing beats miami when am rich ill move there:lawd::mjcry:
dumb somalis shouldve made this there second home instead of ohio,minneapolis,seattle etc:angryman:

I heard it is capital of serial killers and plus drugs, crimes Ohio Minneapolis Seattle are good for families.

Hargeisa is an impressive city. i enjoyed it alot when i visited twice. Just that there is a shortage of water though. I am not sure though. They had to bring water tank to deliver water.
Need to dig more wells but the authority does not allow locals to dig their own wells.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Yesss. The water situation is soo annoying. every time you'd need the toilet u have to take a bucket and fill it with water.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Maybe Minneapolis was cheaper
nah is basically because the city is equivalent of sweden even the same ethnic live here:ftw9nwa:
the places where somalis flock to are liberal and walfare friendly:mjcry:
I heard it is capital of serial killers and plus drugs, crimes Ohio Minneapolis Seattle are good for families.
they also have the best looking females:wow:
drugs and latinas what a place to live:wow:

waraabe

Your superior
Yesss. The water situation is soo annoying. every time you'd need the toilet u have to take a bucket and fill it with water.
Wtf we had a small shower handle in our toilets. all modern houses have this. Maybe you need to tell the family to upgrade

Move
nah is basically because the city is equivalent of sweden even the same ethnic live here:ftw9nwa:
the places where somalis flock to are liberal and walfare friendly:mjcry:

they also have the best looking females:wow:
drugs and latinas what a place to live:wow:

move to Colombia but be careful of prisons

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Guys be careful with comments, we might have people from Hargeisa right now reading SS and we do not to hurt their feeling

This was old toilets though most modern houses got normal toilets this just brought back memories

Status
Not open for further replies.