Hargeisa makes Garowe look like Beverly Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:snoop: so much trash and faeces flowing around the destroyed roads.The sad sight of the donkey. :meleshame:

Hargeysa Oo Lama Deegaan Isku Bedeshay + Laamiyadii Oo Aan La Mari Karin

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Majority of Hargeisa roads do not look like that. Also, when the development of Hargeisa is completed. It'll be competing with foreign cities, forget a.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz why is there no trash collection in a city close to a million?

There is but it's small since the locals are too prideful but that will eventually change when the job will get good money and there is a construction going on outside of Hargeisa for waste sorting center which will make Hargeisa the cleanest and most recycling city in the region, inshallah.

Watch at 2:15. Abti just be proud that many constructions for development is going on in Somaliland, so please don't compare us to dusty broke regions.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz trash collection is the job of the local government. Are you saying there is no local government in Hargeisa?

There is a local government in Hargeisa obviously but I'm saying the locals sometimes refuse the jobs and most trash collectors are Madhibaan, Yibir and Oromos lol.

Bohol

VIP
There is a local government in Hargeisa obviously but I'm saying the locals sometimes refuse the jobs and most trash collectors are Madhibaan, Yibir and Oromos lol.

Nah it is not that. It is the fact there is no trash collection trucks plus there is no large bins to put the trash in Hargeisa. Neither the government or the local government ever invested a effort in it. The result is what you see.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nah it is not that. It is the fact there is no trash collection trucks plus there is no large bins to put the trash in Hargeisa. Neither the government or the local government ever invested a effort in it. The result is what you see.

I already agreed with you on that but when I was in Hargeisa I've never seen anything like the video you posted. Just know that there is a construction for waste sorting center just outside Hargeisa and all the equipments for the trash collectors will also come with it. So far many good news has come for Hargeisa.

Hargeisa is a shanty town everyone knows that. What's the difference between the shanty town in brazil below and Hargeisa? Nothing
images

Bohol

VIP
I already agreed with you on that but when I was in Hargeisa I've never seen anything like the video you posted. Just know that there is a construction for waste sorting center just outside Hargeisa and all the equipments for the trash collectors will also come with it. So far many good news has come for Hargeisa.

Wtf is this guy trying to do by the way? taking a dirty rug from the slum to his house?

syqtDWc

:snoop: so much trash and faeces flowing around the destroyed roads.The sad sight of the donkey. :meleshame:

Hargeysa Oo Lama Deegaan Isku Bedeshay + Laamiyadii Oo Aan La Mari Karin

Majority of Hargeisa roads do not look like that. Also, when the development of Hargeisa is completed. It'll be competing with foreign cities, forget a.

Factz have you ever driven in rural farmland and then took a regretful whiff of cow manure? That's probably what the road smells like in the OPs video

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz have you ever driven in rural farmland and then took a regretful whiff of cow manure? That's probably what the road smells like in the OPs video

You're probably the most Anti-SL user. Nigga chill the f*ck out! :dead:

I've been to Hargeisa, it's not like that. You'll see no trash but clean roads instead, watch this video man.

Status
Not open for further replies.