Hargeisa makes Garowe look like Beverly Hills

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
There is a local government in Hargeisa obviously but I'm saying the locals sometimes refuse the jobs and most trash collectors are Madhibaan, Yibir and Oromos lol.

I blame their low IQ.

If they refuse to remove trash because it is "lowly" job, and they happen to be the majority. It means they prefer to walk on shit and trash.

What a retarded logic! I refuse to collect trash so i rather sit on it!

@Bohol this is the most depressing video.:farmajoyaab:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
You're probably the most Anti-SL user. Nigga chill the f*ck out! :dead:

I've been to Hargeisa, it's not like that. You'll see no trash but clean roads instead, watch this video man.

Nice video, until few rain drops fucks the whole place up, make it smell like Indian toilet.

Bohol

VIP
I blame their low IQ.

If they refuse to remove trash because it is "lowly" job, and they happen to be the majority. It means they prefer to walk on shit and trash.

They are lucky deadly diseases haven't broken out there yet. It is a walking hazard.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I blame their low IQ.

Somalis are xoolo who are too proud to do "menial" jobs. What is wrong with being a garbageman? That is an honest job.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
What do the Oromos do if the streets are dirty? I thought they do those jobs?

When I went to SL the Oromos who were working were doing things like construction (house building) and other manual jobs.

Somalis are xoolo who are too proud to do "menial" jobs. What is wrong with being a garbageman? That is an honest job.
In puntland its mostly madhiban and tumaal doing the "dirty" work so stupid Somalis need to get over themselves and respect all types of jobs.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
GaasVSBihi.png

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I dislike isaaqs on SSPOT they are so full of themselves. Unfortunately i live in West London 99% of my somali friends are isaaq (not including family)

at this rate i might marry one :mjcry:

horta @Nomad what area do the abgaal and murursade live in south london. :wow1:

you will birth a child from each subclan of isaaq :pacspit:

Macalin M

Out here
I dislike isaaqs on SSPOT they are so full of themselves. Unfortunately i live in West London 99% of my somali friends are isaaq (not including family)

at this rate i might marry one :mjcry:

horta @Nomad what area do the abgaal and murursade live in south london. :wow1:
I don’t go round asking for people’s qabiil, I would assume there in Stockwell and Brixton though.

Who cares about that though, let’s start our own community :icon e wink:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Are you insinuating i'm a hoe saxiib :drakewtf:

why would i go around producing babies from men in every isaaq sub clan nacalaa kugu taal :heh:

so you learn to love all subclans, fucksake it's 2018 are you trynna assume im insinuating your a hoe :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts