Has a friend's gf/bf/partner ever made a pass at you?

There's a guy who's girlfriend makes me a extremely uncomfortable.Whenever we're all talking she'll get really into by whatever story I'm telling and act like her boyfriend isn't even in the room. She'll literally turn her back to him to face me the whole time lol

She's overly complimentary, touchy feely, "Oh my god I've missed you so much, why don't you come over anymore". I think the guy's 100% aware of it because he tries to constantly one up me and does this weird autistic faux alpha shit.

I'd nip it in the bud and tell her it's inappropriate, but he's a vindictive little fåggot at times so it's fun to watch him squirm loooool

LMAO. some girls used to do it when i didnt f*ck with them. they always tried to touch my hair and flirt with me. and i was like what the f*ck. i was so close to punching the lights out of one. there was also this girl who tried to tell me some secret about her bf in bed and she made jokes about it. ONG her face when i told her bf as he was a good friend of mine was amazing. the little was literally looking like the shaytan for a second

LMAO. some girls used to do it when i didnt f*ck with them. they always tried to touch my hair and flirt with me. and i was like ***** what the f*ck. i was so close to punching the lights out of one. there was also this girl who tried to tell me some secret about her bf in bed and she made jokes about it. ONG her face when i told her bf as he was a good friend of mine was amazing. the little ***** was literally looking like the shaytan for a second
Disavow, I strongly disavow :ufdup:

At least they did it whilst their boyfriends weren't there sxb, soon as this one gets a few drinks in her it's a wrap. They guy's not really a good friends so it's bants wallahi lol

Disavow, I strongly disavow :ufdup:

At least they did it whilst their boyfriends weren't there sxb, soon as this one gets a few drinks in her it's a wrap. They guy's not really a good friends so it's bants wallahi lol
girls who do it when their bfs are there are awful sxb same with the boys. it must be soo much worse if ur bf is flirting with other girls while you there

girls who do it when their bfs are there are awful sxb same with the boys. it must be soo much worse if ur bf is flirting with other girls while you there
I'd have a lot more sympathy for him if he checked her instead of getting into weird pissing contests with me, I'm not the one publicly cucking him lol

I bet, she making moves on all his Bros

it's sad
:francis:
All aboard!
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happened multiple times but not from the girls of my friends, usually some a acquaintance girl. My friends know better than to be in a relationship with a .

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Never entertained that. Too much drama!
I like it better to meet a chick that's all me.
I find cheaters dishonest therefore weaklings. Not interested. . . .

Seriously, it's not sexy it's just gross.
Just not for me, I don't like taken people.

Jungle

VIP
There's a guy who's girlfriend makes me a extremely uncomfortable.Whenever we're all talking she'll get really into by whatever story I'm telling and act like her boyfriend isn't even in the room. She'll literally turn her back to him to face me the whole time lol

She's overly complimentary, touchy feely, "Oh my god I've missed you so much, why don't you come over anymore". I think the guy's 100% aware of it because he tries to constantly one up me and does this weird autistic faux alpha shit.

I'd nip it in the bud and tell her it's inappropriate, but he's a vindictive little fåggot at times so it's fun to watch him squirm loooool

Seen this loads but always thought how can someone tolerate some shit like that? That aint even lowkey or anything lol. No respect whatsoever. Hit bro cause he deserves it. Its a cold world.

Seen this loads but always thought how can someone tolerate some shit like that? That aint even lowkey or anything lol. No respect whatsoever. Hit bro cause he deserves it. Its a cold world.
"It's a cold world." Bro why you justifying deviant behaviour? :what:

Happened multiple times but not from the girls of my friends, usually some a acquaintance girl. My friends know better than to be in a relationship with a ****.
If it happened to my actual friends I'd point right at her and yell "she's being weird bro, come get her pls" without a moment's pause.
Because he's a fucking coward and she can smell it on him, think she'd try that shit with someone who had actually had a backbone?

I'm telling you, it's like the guys that are most disrespected and their dignity take from them are the fastest to put a ring in whatever trash they dating

You'll watch it play out again and again. Nothing you say will convince them

It's some stockholm syndrome type shit
I want him to do it lol, watching that marriage go up in flames like the Hindenburg is going to be fucking magic.

Xaruun

VIP
That guy is an idiot. Why is he playing along with her games? Just dash her to the streets. 100% she’s probably butters too.

Aren't the majority of the users here closeted virgins?
Why are you making threads that we cannot relate to? :drakewtf:
That guy is an idiot. Why is he playing along with her games? Just dash her to the streets she’s not worth it.
He's hopelessly in love :hemad:
He hadn't had his heart crushed to pieces with a sledgeahammer yet. This is his first "proper" relationship, he's fukt wallahi lol

Xaruun

VIP

He's hopelessly in love :hemad:
He hadn't had his heart crushed to pieces with a sledgeahammer yet. This is his first "proper" relationship, he's fukt wallahi lol
Love is basically chemical signals that make you ok with being cucked. Do you two have beef? You said he’s vindictive af.

Trending

Latest posts