Has a friend's gf/bf/partner ever made a pass at you?

Xaruun

VIP
Aren't the majority of the users here closeted virgins?
Why are you making threads that we cannot relate to? :drakewtf:
Tbf, for topics like this you only need a couple of people who’ve experienced this to get the ball rolling.

Jungle

VIP
"It's a cold world." Bro why you justifying deviant behaviour? :what:
Keep your woman in check tf

If it happened to my actual friends I'd point right at her and yell "she's being weird bro, come get her pls" without a moment's pause.

Because he's a fucking coward and she can smell it on him, think she'd try that shit with someone who had actually had a backbone?
Ofc not. Boundaries have to be set or else how you even the man. I guarantee you she talks to him like a h03 in private and in public round people they dont know. Them man generally take the h03 back even if she cheats too :ohlord:

Xaruun

VIP

Ofc not. Boundaries have to be set or else how you even the man. I guarantee you she talks to him like a h03 in private and in public round people they dont know. Them man generally take the h03 back even if she cheats too :ohlord:
You shouldn’t even bother keeping a wild qumayo like that in check, just show her the door. If there’s no respect or boundaries then it’s over.

Love is basically chemical signals that make you ok with being cucked. Do you two have beef? You said he’s vindictive af.
Nah but he likes to make little snarky comments and act like a mr.big dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Nak-Muay-Kru
I just tell them that I'm uncomfortable with this situation. Thankfully all then have respected my wishes
I was going to initially, but then he started acting like a big-man and trying to be snarky with me so now I'm going to encourage her behaviour till he breaks down crying again. I'm seeing them this weekend funnily enough :silanyolaugh:

Jungle

VIP
You shouldn’t even bother keeping a wild qumayo like that in check, just show her the door. If there’s no respect or boundaries then it’s over.
It depends really. If she does that touchy feely shit once, check her on the spot and set the boundaries after by yourself. You'll know how if she respects you or not by what she does after you check her infront of everybody

It depends really. If she does that touchy feely shit once, check her on the spot and set the boundaries after by yourself. You'll know how if she respects you or not by what she does after you check her infront of everybody
Touchy feely kulaha, I've walked out mid-dinner for far less. If it gets to the touchy feely/openly flirting stage it's a wrap.

Xaruun

VIP
I wouldn’t take any bullshit like that. Loyalty and respect is the bare minimum.

Jungle

VIP
Touchy feely kulaha, I've walked out mid-dinner before for far less. If it gets to the touchy feely stage it's a wrap.
The turning her back while im sitting next to her like i aint there speaking to another man is worse to me than her touching or holding some guy hand for a lil too long or giving a man a hug.

Touchy feely as her sitting next to a nigga and they feelin eachother up is different scenario.

You've left a dinner for far less? Like what? :reallymaury:

Trending

Latest posts