Has our trolls really bullied Somali girls off social media?

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
I deleted both Instagram and tiktok and even twitter a while ago since it destroyed my mental health (best decision ever) And before I deleted it I I noticed how is rare to find a somali girl on instagram posting her self or on tiktok other than the same 6 faces I usually see. Before dark nn became popularised I would see many many Somali girls posting often, having fun and being care free but now is sad that there's hardly any Somali girls or even Somali guys posting anymore. If you click on tiktok these days is nothing but macrobian, science, dark nn exposing Somali girls, racism, embarassing videos of somalis, anti somali videos, etc. I did sometimes see positive videos of Somalia and somalis looking presentable but it barely got 5k views whereas with any hate videos of our it would get millions of views. I'm starting to believe people hate seeing anything positive about Somalis both ajanabis and some somali men hence why anything positive with us don't go viral anymore. Anyways the damage is done and that's exactly why I don't have social media anymore. Darkness and evil won these couple of months
I follow many Somali influencers and I like how they promote the Somali culture. I follow the Somali model Zanaib Jama, Somali journalists, Somali tiktok channels about Somali culture and history

nothing but love

I follow many Somali influencers and I like how they promote the Somali culture. I follow the Somali model Zanaib Jama, Somali journalists, Somali tiktok channels about Somali culture and history

nothing but love
I'm happy you see positive content of ours unfortunately dark nn has put me off going on social media. I pray their days come to an end.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Just to let you know that 76.2 trend n the certified abdi situation were the final nails in the coffin which ruined our online reputation for good :deadrose:
76.2 was insane. Shit had me questioning to make dua for these girls even though I wasn’t religious. Ramadan really? You couldn’t wait a month? :mjlol:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I deleted both Instagram and tiktok and even twitter a while ago since it destroyed my mental health (best decision ever) And before I deleted it I I noticed how is rare to find a somali girl on instagram posting her self or on tiktok other than the same 6 faces I usually see. Before dark nn became popularised I would see many many Somali girls posting often, having fun and being care free but now is sad that there's hardly any Somali girls or even Somali guys posting anymore. If you click on tiktok these days is nothing but macrobian, science, dark nn exposing Somali girls, racism, embarassing videos of somalis, anti somali videos, etc. I did sometimes see positive videos of Somalia and somalis looking presentable but it barely got 5k views whereas with any hate videos of our it would get millions of views. I'm starting to believe people hate seeing anything positive about Somalis both ajanabis and some somali men hence why anything positive with us don't go viral anymore. Anyways the damage is done and that's exactly why I don't have social media anymore. Darkness and evil won these couple of months
I literally do not see any of this stuff in other socials other that twitter for obvious reasons. My tiktok is normal and the Somali content is mostly normal as well. Closest I get is watching Somali nationalist edits time to time.

Khaemwaset

VIP
the 76.2 was funny I didn't care if I'm honest since we know is rare to find those type of somali girls. And besides we won't be seeing those sort of content anymore since the trolls bullied us out of tiktok. Those cunsur trolls that made the world.think we are racist and hostile people is who u hate the most. Inhooe they never rest.
I really wasn't funny. Even to this day I get sent somali girls 76.2 compilations from ajanbi when I'm beefing them online. Acc embarrassing there's nothing to say for these xalimos.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Only somali content I see are pretty xalimos, Somali gym bros, random Somali ig lives, and cringe Somali skits.
Yeah that's all I get. I don't see anything anti somali on tjktok aside from when I click links sent here.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I really wasn't funny. Even to this day I get sent somali girls 76.2 compilations from ajanbi when I'm beefing them online. Acc embarrassing there's nothing to say for these xalimos.
Yk it’s over when the Cushitic nationalist is defeated with xalimo FKD

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Only somali content I see are pretty xalimos, Somali gym bros, random Somali ig lives, and cringe Somali skits.
Yeah I dont see any gym bros for me but I see a lot of somali people on Livestream on tiktok live. I dont use instagram its basically a corn site, I just used it once and im like Nah.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Yeah I dont see any gym bros for me but I see a lot of somali people on Livestream on tiktok live. I dont use instagram its basically a corn site, I just used it once and im like Nah.
How is Instagram a p*rn site? 💀 You don’t see that shit unless it’s what you follow and interact with.

The incels definitely played a role in pushing Somali women away from social media. Many Somali girls have either deleted their entire social media pages or gone private. The reason for this is that Somali incels are constantly lurking on Somali women's social media pages, and these incel creeps have screenshots of random Somali women's pictures saved on their phones. There were many Somali sisters who were surprised to see their pictures that were deleted many years ago resurface on social media.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
The incels definitely played a role in pushing Somali women away from social media. Many Somali girls have either deleted their entire social media pages or gone private. The reason for this is that Somali incels are constantly lurking on Somali women's social media pages, and these incel creeps have screenshots of random Somali women's pictures saved on their phones. There were many Somali sisters who were surprised to see their pictures that were deleted many years ago resurface on social media.
Or maybe how about not Posting degeneracy to begin with:kodaksmiley:Problem solved.

Majority of stuff or corn they get to expose are from Ajnabis since its not Somali men they doing it with or talking/sending too. You cannot avoid Somali men to hide your degeneracy by having fun with Ajnabis and then cry and blame Incels when its exposed when it was literally exposed by Non somali first.

Trending