Has this woman earned to be crowned the finesse queen of 2024?

A single mother from Australia allegedly finessed bunch of tricksters from the States, out of 1,7 million dollars.

She then moved to Kenya with her kids, where she invested heavily in real estate. And now lives in luxury from the passive income of her real estate holdings.

Last edited:
I don’t believe a word of what this man is saying. It’s sensationalism added.

The comments though 😂😂
Everyone loves a good scammer Yh, even the men are praising her saying congrats.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

A single mother from Australia allegedly finessed bunch of tricksters from the States, out of 1,7 million dollars.

She then moved to Kenya with her kids, where she invested heavily in real estate. And now lives in luxury from the passive income of her real estate holdings.
Sounds like the type of stuff @Yaraye or @Mudug_gyal (RIP) would do.

It's because she's pretty, they probably wish they contributed to her stack of lacag 🤣
LOOOL doubt it, they probably think those men that contributed are simps that deserve to be finessed.

I reckon it’s because they respect her hustle. Lowkey feel men are more machiavellian and feel if they were women they’d be doing the exact same thing. They’re probably thinking, damn finally a smart one 😂

LOOOL doubt it, they probably think those men that contributed are simps that deserve to be finessed.

I reckon it’s because they respect her hustle. Lowkey feel men are more machiavellian and feel if they were women they’d be doing the exact same thing. They’re probably thinking, damn finally a smart one 😂

Actually, that's probably correct. But it's kinda sad that scamming is considered being enterprising and that goes for both men and women.

This story is probably exaggerated. But the idea of hustling and "getting your bread" through scamming is such a third world low iq mentality it always fills me with disgust for people who talk like that. It's become common in a lot of african countries especially nigeria. I really hope somalis don't adopt that kind of mentality. These people in rhe comments celebrating it will never amount to anything in their lives with that mentality.

Yaraye

VIP
I don't understand why the speaker was bewildered that the lady chose to scam money over potential marriage with these men:gucciwhat: It is actually hilarious to see him in disbelief and shock :dead: :dead::dead: