Hassan Ali Khaire in Minnesota 🔥

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
@Step a side
IMG_1336.jpeg

I honestly believe she has the worst luck. Her election is soon and this comes out? Hopefully she wins. Also she’s brave to do a speech in Somali again.. last time they twisted her words.
Her district is very blue and I don’t see them voting for a republican. The only thing that will stop her is if her husband is found guilty and she’s expelled from the house through a bipartisan vote.

Ilhab hosted a private dinner for Kheyre

@Libaax-Joore
/
This guy needs to stop speaking. I don't dislike or hate him but he's being retarded with the way he is speaking. He's literally indirectly fueling fire against her. I know he means well and it's coming from a good place. However you can say these things without being so blunt.

Put it this way, imagine I just translated what he said word for word. "Hate her or love her, it's very important that Ilhan is Somali and shes in there for us. If a person is Somali and their way of thinking is let a black man or let a white man take that seat, that is someone with wrong morals".

Please tell me how that helps anyone. This guy has no political wits. Isaaqs are going to use this too. I get that he means well and I'm glad he's supporting her but he needs to understand she represents her consituents in America, not just Somalis that live there. /

This guy needs to stop speaking. I don't dislike or hate him but he's being retarded with the way he is speaking. He's literally indirectly fueling fire against her. I know he means well and it's coming from a good place. However you can say these things without being so blunt.

Put it this way, imagine I just translated what he said word for word. "Hate her or love her, it's very important that Ilhan is Somali and shes in there for us. If a person is Somali and their way of thinking is let a black man or let a white man take that seat, that is someone with wrong morals".

Please tell me how that helps anyone. This guy has no political wits. Isaaqs are going to use this too. I get that he means well and I'm glad he's supporting her but he needs to understand she represents her consituents in America, not just Somalis that live there.

Relax kkk

It's no different to supporting Mo Farah who runs for Britain. Kheyre is coming from a place of - we need Somali excellence and the World to see that instead of the 4th world famine, terrorism and piracy they see

/

Please tell me how that helps anyone. This guy has no political wits. Isaaqs are going to use this too. I get that he means well and I'm glad he's supporting her but he needs to understand she represents her consituents in America, not just Somalis that live there. /
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending