Hate being taught to caruurta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
An atheist epidemic. If these diaspora all make good on their promise to go back someday, Somalia will be a godless country by 2075. :jcoleno:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Japan and Sweden are godless too you know
Godless countries are always the best :duckr:
It's fools gold. The Japanese population is rapidly ageing and they're not having any kids. Swedes weren't having any kids either, so their government (like a lot of governments) decided to bring lots of immigrants (who have lots of kids) to help fix the problem. Both countries will be going through major demographic crises' in the upcoming decades.

The both need some Islamic morals.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F03%2FDavidCry.gif

Is it too late to save you? This briefly upset me.:kendrickcry:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
An atheist epidemic. If these diaspora all make good on their promise to go back someday, Somalia will be a godless country by 2075. :jcoleno:
I want to go back to my naive days where I thought Somali Atheist was an oxymoron. There are so many of them. So fucking many.:browtf:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
The action of this misguided young lady is not a reflection of the actions or thoughts of all Muslims. Stop stereotyping Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace and of choice. There is no compulsion in religion. Islam is here to stay and it's the world fastest growing religion. Deal with it!:umad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.