Have any of you been bullied

Duke

The only true Yankee here
I found out my cousin was getting bullied recently and was shocked do somali kids really get bullied in school

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I found out my cousin was getting bullied recently and was shocked do somali kids really get bullied in school

Kids always get bullied. At that age is when our personality form. Kids who bully kids have been abused at home by a cruel parent. They spread the misery to school as a result

Kids always get bullied. At that age is when our personality form. Kids who bully kids have been abused at home by a cruel parent. They spread the misery to school as a result
Sometimes you say the most sensible things and it just shocks me. I’m proud of you eedo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sometimes you say the most sensible things and it just shocks me. I’m proud of you eedo

Aawwwwwww thank you huuno. Eeedo once in a while loves reassurances. :jcoleno:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Is bullying in Somalispot consider a one? Cause am a victim of bullying and harassment.
innocent futurama GIF

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You need to teach him how to fight, it's the only way, I was told as a kid to never fight by mother/grandmother, but my uncle took me to the side and said as a man you need to stand up for yourself and seek justice, and to never be afraid to fight for what is right, funny enough I learnt boxing watch Hajime no ippo and joined a boxing club a few months later, never had a problem from then on.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
survival of the fittest, the ones who have the hardest lives outside of school are rarely the ones getting picked on, don't spoil your kids, give em a little ptsd, if they weak they don't survive and that's good, if they survive they'll be killers. Also put them in sports

Duke

The only true Yankee here
You need to teach him how to fight, it's the only way, I was told as a kid to never fight by mother/grandmother, but my uncle took me to the side and said as a man you need to stand up for yourself and seek justice, and to never be afraid to fight for what is right, funny enough I learnt boxing watch Hajime no ippo and joined a boxing club a few months later, never had a problem from then on.
I will start training him in boxing like I do

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
survival of the fittest, the ones who have the hardest lives outside of school are rarely the ones getting picked on, don't spoil your kids, give em a little ptsd, if they weak they don't survive and that's good, if they survive they'll be killers. Also put them in sports
Facts brother, I will attach a rock to my 3 year old son next time we go swimming if he can’t swim then its on him.💪#AlphaMale #RedpillFitness #NoPainNoGain

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Aabo when he found I was getting punked on in school.

Went back to school following day fearing for my life. Being unsuccesful meant a 2nd whooping and no roof over your head anymore. A hungry kid is a strong kid kkkk.

If your cousing aint got a male figure you gotta take that role. I would really suggest literally slapping some sense into him but that would only work if you are close to him. Have a hard talk with him and build a relationship with him so you can advise him.

Jokes aside, please dont end up slapping a child that is already being brutalised by another, you will just further rob him of his humanity.

I appreciate what others are saying in awakening his sense of physicality, the time for that though would have been before this crisis.

Doing that now, will just compound what he is already going through.

At this point, what he is really going through is a lack of faith in his strength and courage. Take him to a gym, make it something you both can bond over together and push him to develop his strength and confidence in his body.

Let him know that you are there for him, without saying it out, as he might just be embarrased and step back from it.

Watch out for signs of it getting worse. If so please consider talking to his parents about switching schools.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Jokes aside, please dont end up slapping a child that is already being brutalised by another, you will just further rob him of his humanity.

I appreciate what others are saying in awakening his sense of physicality, the time for that though would have been before this crisis.

Doing that now, will just compound what he is already going through.

At this point, what he is really going through is a lack of faith in his strength and courage. Take him to a gym, make it something you both can bond over together and push him to develop his strength and confidence in his body.

Let him know that you are there for him, without saying it out, as he might just be embarrased and step back from it.

Watch out for signs of it getting worse. If so please consider talking to his parents about switching schools.
100% if he has an old brother who is underage or a cousin, get them to go with him and beat the other kid up, I did this for my brother who got picked on by an older kid, and no one fucked with them again.

Then they get shipped to third world, so they just continue the abuse.

That’s why in our deen marriage is highly recommended. Like as soon as you are able get married immediately!!!!!!!

These priests and nuns are depriving themselves of their needs hence why so many victims

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Aabo when he found I was getting punked on in school.

Went back to school following day fearing for my life. Being unsuccesful meant a 2nd whooping and no roof over your head anymore. A hungry kid is a strong kid kkkk.

If your cousing aint got a male figure you gotta take that role. I would really suggest literally slapping some sense into him but that would only work if you are close to him. Have a hard talk with him and build a relationship with him so you can advise him.
Sports is the best, especially martial arts but any sports will do. Kids who have even the basic physicality I find are rarely the ones getting picked on. Plus, if a child doesn't have the confidence from home, progressing in sports will do that for him. Force your kid into sports from early and you have zero worries.