Have heard about these story about the Hebrew Israelites?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
It happened a couple of months ago. A pair of Hebrew Israelites shot up a Jewish deli and are attacking Jews. They’re crazy. I got jumped by one a couple of years ago.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
not all hebrew isrealites are ignorant and use bad language, I have met someone who were respectable and didn't agree with the ones who stand on corners preaching negativity :)

They are retarded racist black supremacists no different to the KKK.

Read about their community in Israel. Completely laughable stuff. I can't actually believe that the Israeli government didn't deport their larping asses.

"Some of them consider themselves to be Jewish but when they began emigrating to Israel, the religious officials and the state did not find them such and thus they were asked to convert.[1] In 2003, the remainder of the existing community (those who had not received residency permits earlier) were granted official Israeli permanent residency and later were entitled to acquire Israeli citizenship by naturalization"

They call us hamites lol. Honestly what they are saying sounds deranged. I think a black man/woman should be proud of their identity. Sorry Hebrew ppl y’all taking it too far.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
But Hilter didn’t think to highly of Bantus either. Not as much as Jews but he would of castrated them. Hilter also viewed Italians as the Meg of Europe

He was against race mixing but he didn't hate blacks as you would be led to believe by some people, tell me any other european or north american leader who would have been for race mixing at that time, you can't.

1590161971112.png

1590162034482.png

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Lol they are a delusional bunch :mjlol:

Check this one out where they go in on some poor Buddhist guy

:tocry:
Oh lord, I’m Catholic. I’m screwed. Catholicism is based God of all Christianity. Donatists were about that life. I’m going to roll up on the Hebrew Israelites while wearing my Tuareg cross
D65107F4-B834-44A4-A729-C9FFC2EBBD9D.jpeg