Have heard about these story about the Hebrew Israelites?

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
He was against race mixing but he didn't hate blacks as you would be led to believe by some people, tell me any other european or north american leader who would have been for race mixing at that time, you can't.

View attachment 119417
View attachment 119418
True. The reports I read stated that the blacks that were castrated from half breeds. Oh boy, it’s a good thing Kneely Boi wasn’t there. Lol. What would of happened to Drake ? Hallie Berry a goner, too

@kurobecky08
Have you ever considered becoming a muslim and going back to your ancestors religion.. Christianity with the white jesus is fake.. We muslims also believe in Jesus, he is one of islams prophets.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Aren't tuaregs muslims?
Yes, typically but Catholicism does have a long history in North Africa. The first Christian activity in Africa started in Egypt. Yet, at least outside the Islamic majority parts of northern Africa, the presence of the Catholic Church has recovered and grown in the modern era in Africa as a whole, one of the reasons being the French colonization of several countries in Africa.Catholic Church membership rose from 2 million in 1900 to 140 million in 2000.In 2005, the Catholic Church in Africa, including Eastern Catholic Churches, embraced approximately 135 million of the 809 million people in Africa. In 2009, when Pope Benedict XVI visited Africa, it was estimated at 158 million. Most belong to the Latin Church, but there are also millions of members of the Eastern Catholic Churches. By 2025, one-sixth (230 million) of the world's Catholics are expected to be Africans.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@kurobecky08
Have you ever considered becoming a muslim and going back to your ancestors religion.. Christianity with the white jesus is fake.. We muslims also believe in Jesus, he is one of islams prophets.
I have mixed feelings about Islam, honestly. Don’t believe the liberal definition of Islam or that it’s the evilest oppressive religion ever. Although, my experience with Islam is minimal, I relate to the similar conservative values. A lot of westerners say that Islam and Somali culture is oppressive to women. But I really don’t like how modern westerners are. My dad feels conflicted as well.

I have mixed feelings about Islam, honestly. Don’t believe the liberal definition of Islam or that it’s the evilest oppressive religion ever. Although, my experience with Islam is minimal, I relate to the similar conservative values. A lot of westerners say that Islam and Somali culture is oppressive to women. But I really don’t like how modern westerners are. My dad feels conflicted as well.

You should definitely explore islam some more.. Many people end up converting to Islam once they find out the truth about Islam

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have Hebrew Israelite paternal roots but mashallah my forefathers accepted Islam

1590172184648.png