Have not seen beautiful Xaliimo for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i guess, when ur standards for an 8/10 are simply: be white, thin and blonde :mjdontkno:
giphy.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lol stick to your chicken chips eating Mayfair smoking xalimos. My nigga the world is big sample all the Pies.
I get the feeling you're not desirable among Somali women so you project your hatred for them on this site.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I get the feeling you're not desirable among Somali women so you project your hatred for them on this site.

Somali women get with Romanian gypsy, they will find a rat desirable, so that point is mute. I'm like those black guys who don't like black women because of their attitude/culture.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Is this what you tell yourself? Smh, waa is nacday.

Honestly whole somali culture put me off them, having her family constantly involved breathing down your neck, the obscene amounts of meher. Not to mention their attitude a somali woman is hard to domesticate.

I met a few Xalimos
was classmates with the only Somali girl in my class but for some reason we didn't click, two worlds apart different perspectives they say opposites attract but that presumption is flawed.
Had an Arab/Indian/Paki girl friends( as in friend but without third leg) but never have I ever got along with Somalis whether Faaraxs or Xalimos

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
I think i'm actually good looking xalimo.... but I wana know what ya'll think

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.