Have you ever been heartbroken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When was the last time someone broke your heart?

I can't remember being heartbroken. In high school I thought it was heartbreak when I broke up my bf but it was me being a dramatic teenage drama queen.

Do Somalis even get heart broken?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I would of been heart broken if this happened to me (I've seen this in a movie) if you call a girl & she invites you over, thinking you're going to slam, but the bish is leaking cause it's that time of the month.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do you have that brothers pic as your avatar, materialistic, he makes a lil change so you over look his flaws, unless you're copying duchess.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Couple years ago and I've never recovered :meleshame::meleshame:

I went on the rampage after that and smashed anything with the river Nile

Glad someone made this thread - I have been acting like a bitch lately. Feeling heartbroken and betrayed by a girl
I don't even know-Its even effecting my online persona.

I got to know this girl for the past couple of months but now its gone awkward. Whenever I talked to her
at the beginning her Asian friend was always around. The Asian girl is pretty wild and blatantly asked me
in front of the Mali girl if I liked her- I just smiled like a little bitch and said nothing.

Anyways when the Asian girl is not around and we are left alone- its just silence between me and the
Mali girl. It has reached a point where we don't even talk no more or say hi in the last couple of weeks.
When the Asian girl was around(she got a new job) we'd joke around and chemistry was crazy.

Recently she went from being cute to sexy and has changed her appearance. I catch her glancing at her phone and randomly
smiling. I'm feeling salty and jealous about a girl i don't even know properly- the betrayal.

Finally about a week ago she stepped away from her computer and I kinda saw her number(through her cv) and mesmerized it
I haven't done anything with it, legally I don't know if I could get into trouble - lets hope she finds it romantic.

I rather be seen as a bitch online than offline - I need to get a grip.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Glad someone made this thread - I have been acting like a bitch lately. Feeling heartbroken and betrayed by a girl

I got to know this girl for the past couple of months but now its gone awkward. Whenever I talked to her
at the beginning her Asian friend was always around. The Asian girl is pretty wild and blatantly asked me
in front of the Mali girl if I liked her- I just smiled like a little bitch and said nothing.

Anyways when the Asian girl is not around and we are left alone- its just silence between me and the
Mali girl. It has reached a point where we don't even talk no more or say hi in the last couple of weeks.
When the Asian girl was around(she got a new job) we'd joke around and chemistry was crazy.

Recently she went from being cute to sexy and has changed her appearance. I catch her glancing at her phone and randomly
smiling. I'm feeling salty and jealous about a girl i don't even know properly- the betrayal.

Finally about a week ago she stepped away from her computer and I kinda saw her number(through her cv) and mesmerized it
I haven't done anything with it, legally I don't know if I could get into trouble - lets hope she finds it romantic.

:russ::deadmanny:

Seoul

. . .

Girls aren't into guys who awkwardly sit in silence with them. That's creepy yo. :mugshotman:

You need to get a grip, and ask her out. What's the worst that could happen?

Seoul

. . .
Yes. After my wife ran off with the neighbor. Never been the same since.
I know a woman who saw her next door neighbour from her window upstairs and she said "I'll have a bit of that" meaning the neighbour. So she got divorced and went off with the neighbour. :faysalwtf:She was Bengali and her neighbour was from Latvia. Sad times

Status
Not open for further replies.