Have you ever hated someone just because of their voice?

For instance, there's this Somali dawah girl that keeps popping up on my TikTok, and no matter how many times I click "Not Interested", it keeps popping up anyways presumably because the algo knows I'm Somali and/or Muslim. TRIGGER WARNING:

This chick's voice is so grating and makes my ears bleed, may Allah (SWT) forgive me, but have any of you also come across someone offline or online that immediately has you pissed off just because of how their voice sounds or am I a bad person? 🤔 I actually wanna know.

Last edited:

Bari

Garabsare
Her voice sounds confrontational, i'll reserve judgement though since this is the only video ive seen.

For instance, there's this Somali dawah girl that keeps popping up on my TikTok, and no matter how many times I click "Not Interested", it keeps popping up anyways presumably because the algo knows I'm Somali and/or Muslim. TRIGGER WARNING:

This chick's voice is so grating and makes my ears bleed, may Allah (SWT) forgive me, but have any of you also come across someone offline or online that immediately has you pissed off just because of how their voice sounds or am I a bad person? 🤔 I actually wanna know.
She had a clip about Somali men, subhanallah even as a conservative Muslim girl, could not abandon the gender wars. The clip was very popular.

At least she doing something decent on that app. I’d prefer she didn’t show her face but it is what it is.

I find her annoying but not because of her voice. She talks too much about pointless things, its like she loves to talk

i probably have an annoying voice its rlly high pitched as well :mjkkk:

when I was around your kind in school I would have urge to just

7DC4D48B-E683-4532-9573-EE2341457F54.gif

Her voice / speech mannerism is too common in Canada when I was younger I used to get bullied for NOT speaking that way :faysalwtf: :mjlol::deadrose:I used to be told I talked too “white” by my cousins cuz i grew up in a white area no offense but in hindsight my parents did one thing right and it was moving 😭

That being said hating or liking someone cuz their voice is a thing … without giving too much detail I *know* this nigga I didn’t think anything of him when I first saw him but as soon as he started talking I became obsessed :rejoice::snoop:I never knew a voice could be so sexy omfg. There’s more to it but 2 months later stilll waiting to have a new crush i miss him damn :deadpeter:

Yeah her voice might be a bit grating, but what does she look like though? If she looks good enough, i'm willing to overlook the voice.

Wallahi I can’t stand that girl, her videos literally hold no substance & she spends all that b00tyclapping for these salafi tikok ‘dawah’ guys. Her parents need to marry her off ASAP, she clearly has alot of time on her hands.