Have you ever hated someone just because of their voice?

Wallahi I can’t stand that girl, her videos literally hold no substance & she spends all that b00tyclapping for these salafi tikok ‘dawah’ guys. Her parents need to marry her off ASAP, she clearly has alot of time on her hands.
Couldn't agree more. I find pickmes intolerable enough as it is, but women who choose to be pickmes for the most obnoxious, bottom-of-the-barrel men who live for drama like these TikTok Salafis is a whole another level of pathetic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
For instance, there's this Somali dawah girl that keeps popping up on my TikTok, and no matter how many times I click "Not Interested", it keeps popping up anyways presumably because the algo knows I'm Somali and/or Muslim. TRIGGER WARNING:

This chick's voice is so grating and makes my ears bleed, may Allah (SWT) forgive me, but have any of you also come across someone offline or online that immediately has you pissed off just because of how their voice sounds or am I a bad person? 🤔 I actually wanna know.
Not judging anything in the video just about her voice. It is very ... narrow ... like........ Sharp its not pleasant.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Idk somali accent usually sounds good Dont like the white washed ones tbh just a Dugsi accent you feel me No ghetto no white washed

There’s this one Argentinian girl who I can’t understand for the life of me but when she speaks Spanish, it gives me this unexplainable rage. I don’t get it. Her accent sounds shit. I wonder if Argentinians sound like that, I haven’t researched but if they do, wat a gay ass accent.
Rant over.