Have you ever met a non-Somali into the culture?

Have you met anyone non-Somali into Somali culture? Or aspects of Somali culture (food, music, etc)?

Imagine we started exporting our culture and people started watching Somali shows and buying Somali language dictionaries and traveling to Mogadishu like they do for Kdramas and Korean culture?

:mjlol:

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Practically any ajnabi who has multiple somali friends. I have met folks who could understand little bit somali and they are learning new words everyday. Waa yaab.

Have you met anyone non-Somali into Somali culture? Or aspects of Somali culture (food, music, etc)?

Imagine we started exporting our culture and people started watching Somali shows and buying Somali language dictionaries and traveling to Mogadishu like they do for Kdramas and Korean culture?

:mjlol:
Yes I know many, if you’ve seen some white boy around 20 years of age calling himself an honorary MJ, that’s the handiwork of yours truly

I feel like our culture would have been triple popular if we didn't make enemies with everyone, nevertheless I see many south Asuans particularly Bengalis and some MENA who appreciate our culture. Basically people that have many Somali friends and are genuine.

Trending