Have you guys heard of the Knaan and Dhegacas story

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
I always say we need to distance our selves from Arabs and the entire middle east.
Screenshot_2024-07-27-15-38-44-90_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
I searched this story and I couldnt even find one post about it or anything related to it other than what Somalis are saying. The whole idea that Arabs would get mad that their favorite musicians was rejected to a party held by an Indian sounds ridiculous. Moroccans on the other hand are not Arab nor do they claim to be.

No body understand their language, culture or even know what goes down in their country. So if this beef turns out to be true it could be within the Moroccan community. Nevertheless, its about time we stop caring what others think about us online, it just shows how fragile we are.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Can you give me any information besides a cutout from a reddit post?

I am not saying this is out of character for arabs but i’m gonna need more than a cutout.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Can you give me any information besides a cutout from a reddit post?

I am not saying this is out of character for arabs but i’m gonna need more than a cutout.
I'm still looking for the original post but I've been hearing this for the past days even in Facebook

With all due respect, I do not think that the Arabs know who Kanaan is originally,It's just a made-up story from Somali circles

I searched this story and I couldnt even find one post about it or anything related to it other than what Somalis are saying. The whole idea that Arabs would get mad that their favorite musicians was rejected to a party held by an Indian sounds ridiculous. Moroccans on the other hand are not Arab nor do they claim to be.

No body understand their language, culture or even know what goes down in their country. So if this beef turns out to be true it could be within the Moroccan community. Nevertheless, its about time we stop caring what others think about us online, it just shows how fragile we are.

That's our down fall, we react to every little shit

Trending