Have you guys noticed that

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Only one race partake this dangerous activities.
I have never seen black, Asian or Arabic man and woman do this wild stuff 💀

yo @AbdiFreedom came here and explain to me why your people do this shit?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Ngl if Somalia was fully developed I could see somalis making content like this.

We got the biggest coastline in all of Africa. We should have had a bunch of niggas exploring the ocean and making content like this.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Only one race partake this dangerous activities.
I have never seen black, Asian or Arabic man and woman do this wild stuff 💀

yo @AbdiFreedom came here and explain to me why your people do this shit?

White people are just too advanced mentally. Minorities are stuck in survival mode of hunt for food and caves. Even though they have same privilege as the whites in the west

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
White people are just too advanced mentally. Minorities are stuck in survival mode of hunt for food and caves. Even though they have same privilege as the whites in the west
Advanced? Have you ever interacted with the average cadaan? Some of them sounds mentally challenged 😂

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Ngl if Somalia was fully developed I could see somalis making content like this.

We got the biggest coastline in all of Africa. We should have had a bunch of niggas exploring the ocean and making content like this.
Who asked your gaal opinion?

Stfu lol. Nobody is above anybody. I scored 5As in STEM exams, and achieved an A* in science when last year I was predicted on a F.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Woah basra waa cadaan bootlicker, who knew :faysalwtf:

Trending

Latest posts