Have you lost empathy?

Thats crazy ik a guy that had a heartattack on the ttc and the bus driver finished up his route before calling the ambulance
Authabillah TTC drivers and operator I don’t know why they are so heartless you go to other cities and they are pretty nice. We don’t even have a huge homeless problem like Vancouver.

Not only is this no
Wallahi I was previously very kind hearted and always willing to help in my younger years but as I have aged, my empathy has left me. Today I was in the queue and a Christian African woman's card wasn't working and she had a few items I could have paid for but I decided not to. She had staple foods like milk and bread. She left the shop in agony. If it was a few years ago I would have helped but I have become a heartless person. I blame society wallahi. For years I have experienced and seen people who will cheat you, steal from you, wish bad upon you, not help you when you desperately need it but others expected it from you previously. I have lost all motivation to do anything for anyone unless it's my parents who ask (usually for other people) or wife.

Has anyone else become this way? Is it possible for your charitable personality to go back to what it once was? I feel this is wrong, especially during Ramadan. But it is not something that I can switch back easily
This is an unhealthy mindset to have, in fact it's spiritually destructive.

From a religious perspective Allah helps us and shows us mercy when we help and show mercy to each other, regardless whether those people deserve it or not.

A much forgotten practice of our pious predecessors and those that came after them is that they sought the help of Allah in their affairs by helping others in order to bring about ease and the removal of difficulties/hardships from there life's.

The help is to your own benefit in both this world and the hereafter and to forsake an easy opportunity like this to help someone is to cheaply throw away the blessings and help that would have come your way otherwise.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Not only is this no

This is an unhealthy mindset to have, in fact it's spiritually destructive.

From a religious perspective Allah helps us and shows us mercy when we help and show mercy to each other, regardless whether those people deserve it or not.

A much forgotten practice of our pious predecessors and those that came after them is that they sought the help of Allah in their affairs by helping others in order to bring about ease and the removal of difficulties/hardships from there life's.

The help is to your own benefit in both this world and the hereafter and to forsake an easy opportunity like this to help someone is to cheaply throw away the blessings and help that would have come your way otherwise.

You're right

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
No, I show genuine empathy as part of my more noble kingly side.

However, pulling back my execution it's looking good to judge character first before making an assessment to have the type of feelings making appearances.

Lmao
Not really. I just learned to put my own interest and feelings first. Why would I make myself feel bad/unsafe to make another person happy/safe? If we could both be happy; I’d take that option first.

At the end of the day, you go inside your grave by yourself.

Trending