Having a sugar daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is the new thing amongst women this year. The amount of women bragging about scamming their sugar daddy is alarming.

Have you ever had a sugar daddy SSpot?

@waraabe ever had a sugar daddy?

VixR

Veritas
I call one of my childhood friends suga daddy as an inside joke from when some ppl asked me if he was my suga daddy from carpooling together and getting dropped off for a long while when I lost my car. Apparently tinted & black on black indicates suga daddy :dead:and the ppl at work and stuff were speculating the whole time all w/o having seen him.

Real suga daddies are old but if you're about that life :manny: I'm too superficial...or not superficial enough, and I need and want to stand on my own two feet.

I know a couple ppl who have one.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I call one of my childhood friends suga daddy as an inside joke from when some ppl asked me if he was my suga daddy from carpooling together and getting dropped off for a long while when I lost my car. Apparently tinted & black on black indicates suga daddy :dead:and the ppl at work and stuff were speculating the whole time all w/o having seen him.

Real suga daddies are old but if you're about that life :manny: I'm too superficial...or not superficial enough, and I need and want to stand on my own two feet.

I know couple of people who have them also. Have you noticed most sugar daddies are White.

Aside from the fact that I'm too religious to ever consider that, i am also too proud to have anyone 'buy me' even if they are buying just my company.
even if those reasons weren't hindering me, i still wouldn't consider it. the idea of being seen with an old man just grosses me out.

having said that, i don't knock anyones hustle so if any SSpotter is a sugar baby, then get that money.:ehh:
unless ur sugar daddy gets other favours :susp:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Aside from the fact that I'm too religious to ever consider that, i am also too proud to have anyone 'buy me' even if they are buying just my company.
even if those reasons weren't hindering me, i still wouldn't consider it. the idea of being seen with an old man just grosses me out.

having said that, i don't knock anyones hustle so if any SSpotter is a sugar baby, then get that money.:ehh:
unless ur sugar daddy gets other favours :susp:
You're religious....?!
:ooh:
Just the way I like my xalimos...you's my type.
:banderas::ahh:

Please tell me that you rolled with the joke loool. I would have told the guy to wear a purple jacket or pea coat, with black tinted frames.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
A girl I used to know is/was supposedly one. You wouldn't be able to tell because she's not as hot as your average IG but she definitely acted like one. I don't know if it was formally arranged but she was 'dating' this old guy. She imposed a lot of rules on him. He could never see her on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and if he came to pick her up he wasn't allowed to enter the accommodation block. He would have to wait in his car away from the gates. Then again, I was told this by other girls so it might've just been them being mean. She suddenly always had the money to pop bottles and go out every night though.
How is this any different than prostitution? :ayaanswag:
Prostitutes are less pretentious and deluded. I actually have more respect for prostitutes.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
you are by far the thirstiest guy on sspot
And btw I don't see how me joking with another female is any of your :draketf:
Fucking business...

Shaqo yeelo Nayaa Shaqo laanta baa kaa badatey...and if you want me all up in your ass you can say so too...

DiricLover

Qalanjo
And btw I don't see how me joking with another female is any of your :draketf:
Fucking business...

Shaqo yeelo Nayaa Shaqo laanta baa kaa badatey...and if you want me all up in your ass you can say so too...
Don't act tough warya we all know you're a lil who got beat up by stinky arabs

It's mainly goyim girls who gold dig though
jewish_laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.