Having a sugar daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Don't act tough warya we all know you're a lil who got beat up by stinky arabs
Ooooh....so you on that bandwagon too.
Come up with something new when I get on your nerves next time..
:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
As I said stop being a nosy xalimo and BTFOMD.

VixR

Veritas
Please tell me that you rolled with the joke loool. I would have told the guy to wear a purple jacket or pea coat, with black tinted frames.
I was too much in shock at the suggestion lol. And he's too young to pull it off, he'd only look like the spoiled brat he is. Eventually, this Latino guy asked me straight up and the response on my face was answer. I understood it after a while. I was working PRN so it was unconventional hours at times, and I guess what they saw was his car picking me up and dropping me off at the door every time. I guess it's why ppl didn't think carpool or a ride like a normal person.

More respect for prostitutes:mjlol:I don't knock either tbh it's ur life, but I think going the suga daddy route is smarter by a two landslides and a earthquake. In reality, it's hardly any different from the typical relationship only you're pretending u give a f*ck and getting loads in return. I'd say typically the majority tend to be students getting a good chunk of their education paid off, designer labels, tons of money to throw around, meanwhile everyone else is bussing tables at minimum wage and on their parents' teat. These guys have no time or trust for real relationships, and what they desire is a young body and stability, to not have to put in the effort to pique a different girl's interest every week. There's a niche for everything wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.