Having many kids

What do you guys think about families having 8+ kids and would you consider having that many kids yourself?
I personally wouldn't because I don't think it's psychically possible to take care of that many kids completely, somehow some of the kids are going to be neglected and big families are usually just dysfunctional. In my opinion, it's better to have fewer kids that you can put 100% effort into taking care of.

What do you guys think about families having 8+ kids and would you consider having that many kids yourself?
I personally wouldn't because I don't think it's psychically possible to take care of that many kids completely, somehow some of the kids are going to be neglected and big families are usually just dysfunctional. In my opinion, it's better to have fewer kids that you can put 100% effort into taking care of.
its a blessing :cool:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You can raise even 10 kids well or personably enough. You'd just have to be rich. Mansion where each can have their own room once they're teenagers and be well-fed and well-schooled. My mother was raised for a time by her wealthy older brother as her father died when she was little and he had a funny little routine of having dinner with each of his children alongside my mother and some other young siblings and cousins he was raising. You each basically had a night where you had to eat 1 on 1 with him and that night, your night, was sacred and couldn't be missed or you were basically grounded. He'd sit down with them, eat for a good while and talk to them one on one about their goings on and how they were doing and try to have a relationship with each of them.

You can go a step further and have a hobby with each kid or 1-3 of them and go out with them for that weekly or a few times a months. It's doable but again, you'd need to be rich and have plenty of free-time. So again... rich.

You can raise even 10 kids well or personably enough. You'd just have to be rich. Mansion where each can have their own room once they're teenagers and be well-fed and well-schooled. My mother was raised for a time by her wealthy older brother as her father died when she was little and he had a funny little routine of having dinner with each of his children alongside my mother and some other young siblings and cousins he was raising. You each basically had a night where you had to eat 1 on 1 with him and that night, your night, was sacred and couldn't be missed or you were basically grounded. He'd sit down with them, eat for a good while and talk to them one on one about their goings on and how they were doing and try to have a relationship with each of them.

You can go a step further and have a hobby with each kid or 1-3 of them and go out with them for that weekly or a few times a months. It's doable but again, you'd need to be rich and have plenty of free-time. So again... rich.
Yes, you're right it takes good money and a lot of your time and effort. If you're not willing to give that then you're just setting your kids up for a bad life.

Also what an amazing brother, that must have been so special for your mom <33

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Yes, you're right it takes good money and a lot of your time and effort. If you're not willing to give that then you're just setting your kids up for a bad life.

Also what an amazing brother, that must have been so special for your mom <33

I mean I think it depends. I know people who grew up in large homes and who seem well-adjusted and look back on happy memories. It's doable-ish even when not rich if the parents are not abusive, the house is not TOOOO small and the kids generally have a good relationship with each other. They kinda just raise each other at that point and it doesn't always turn out bad. But definitely not ideal.

I mean I think it depends. I know people who grew up in large homes and who seem well-adjusted and look back on happy memories. It's doable-ish even when not rich if the parents are not abusive, the house is not TOOOO small and the kids generally have a good relationship with each other. They kinda just raise each other at that point and it doesn't always turn out bad. But definitely not ideal.
Yes, it's definitely possible but people have a lot going on in their own lives as well so you have to have time for yourself and also the 10 kids which I don't think the majority of people are capable of.

It's true that the kids can kinda raise each other but a sibling relationship is different from a parent-child one, so I don't think that works too well.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
I plan on having as much as i can 5 in the UK more than 30 backhome

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
I have two already so I am really quite satisfied but if Allah gives me more inshallah I wont be mad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All Star Reaction GIF

Trending