HAYAAAAAAAY! SHEIKH dabcasar has hit the jackpot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch past ten seconds because it's boring but I'm guessing the Sienna belongs to his wife that he's borrowing it.

:chrisfreshhah:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Around 845-11 mark
I expected something "mildy racist" -- you disappointed me. What was racist about it? He told him he didn't meet state required reporting for the accident and my nigga was keeping repeating "he hit me" -- instead moving from the road as the officer asked him to.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I expected something "mildy racist" -- you disappointed me. What was racist about it? He told him he didn't meet state required reporting for the accident and my nigga was keeping repeating "he hit me" -- instead moving from the road as the officer asked him to.
I've lived 16 years with white people I know coded language very well. He should've treated him with more respect and explained or even extend a call for a different cop to come explain the situation. I know how these things go.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I've lived 16 years with white people I know coded language very well. He should've treated him with more respect and explained or even extend a call for a different cop to come explain the situation. I know how these things go.
I lived with them for 21 years. The guy( which I like -- cuz he's funny) was repeating himself and the officer wanted them to move from the property as they were blocking traffic, you seen the back up?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I lived with them for 21 years. The guy( which I like -- cuz he's funny) was repeating himself and the officer wanted them to move from the property as they were blocking traffic, you seen the back up?
I was raised by whites. I know coded language and the body language was reading like he wanted to pounce on Sheikh. The cell phone saved him.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Okay fair enough. So, did you f*ck your white step sister and did you upload the video on hub?
Like why would you even think about that kind of stuff:what1: it's funny but kinda disturbing now I know why and for who they make those kind of videos for tho:mjlol:

No I had one sister who's 8 years older married with kids in Missouri.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Like why would you even think about that kind of stuff:what1: it's funny but kinda disturbing now I know why and for who they make those kind of videos for tho:mjlol:

No I had one sister who's 8 years older married with kids in Missouri.
Well it's disturbing if you wait for awhile. It usually that yall both teens, and the family has a white teen that's in your grade that is properly equipped :cool:. Then, you accidentally walk in on her in her bedroom and you see all her nannacs(candy) and the rest is history. You now banging her everyday after school or on the weekends when the parents go out on a trip.

On a side note: No disrespect to your real white sister though.

On another side note: I absolutely hate , only amateur -- so I just made up that scene off the top of my head. Shit, I might drop this CS major and go write/director movies in the teen section :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending