HAYAAAAAAAY! SHEIKH dabcasar has hit the jackpot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Dire Dewa's son is correct, there was a coded condescending tone that officer was using on our beloved lunatic.

The thing abt dabcasar is that he does not pay attention bc he is fixated on performing for his audience.

I refuse to kiss ass to these dirty cops.
:farole:

I'd rather pay hundreds of dollars on one ticket.
Than to kiss ass and lose my dignity.
Akaas.
:susp:

Low key their condescending tones and my attitude be making me catch the fattest tickets out here.
:damedamn:

VixR

Veritas
Tickets are no joke. My mom recently got a new car and was shopping around on insurance company quotes, and a stop sign ticket she got in 2014 over her whole driving career raised her insurance quotes by approx. $40 than the original quotes she would get.:wow: Not to mention they take 3-5 years to fall off depending on the state.

I've been pulled over, but haven't gotten ticketed yet.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tickets are no joke. My mom recently got a new car and was shopping around on insurance company quotes, and a stop sign ticket she got in 2014 over her whole driving career raised her insurance quotes by approx. $40 than the original quotes she would get.:wow: Not to mention they take 3-5 years to fall off depending on the state.

I've been pulled over, but haven't gotten ticketed yet.

I swear I ain't lying to you , just the other day I took my grandmother to a dentist. I parked at my alma mater OSU parking lot. I have not done such a think in ages.

Me and grandma got back to the parking lot and these bastards put a immobilized thing on my tire
11091855-Wheel-clamp-car-immobilizer-Stock-Photo.jpg

I looked at where I parked invade I parked in a reserved place but no! I called the fuckers who were responsible for it and they were like "you owed us parking violation from back in 2010 in the amount of $193":faysalwtf::faysalwtf:apparently there was a device that reads your license plate whenever you enter their parking lot and if you owe them money they just hold your. At for ransom.

Poor grandma was like "waar why aren't you driving " :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:how can I drive when they ambushed me

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I swear I ain't lying to you , just the other day I took my grandmother to a dentist. I parked at my alma mater OSU parking lot. I have not done such a think in ages.

Me and grandma got back to the parking lot and these bastards put a immobilized thing on my tire
11091855-Wheel-clamp-car-immobilizer-Stock-Photo.jpg

I looked at where I parked invade I parked in a reserved place but no! I called the fuckers who were responsible for it and they were like "you owed us parking violation from back in 2010 in the amount of $193":faysalwtf::faysalwtf:apparently there was a device that reads your license plate whenever you enter their parking lot and if you owe them money they just hold your. At for ransom.

Poor grandma was like "waar why aren't you driving " :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:how can I drive when they ambushed me

Those ruthless motherfuckers got me too once

:chrisfreshhah:

Had to pay $300 just to drive my own car

:francis:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Those ruthless motherfuckers got me too once

:chrisfreshhah:

Had to pay $300 just to drive my own car

:francis:

When I came across my car and saw that shit on it I did the double take, I wiped my eyes in disbelieve. No matter how much I wiped my eyes the shit was real.

I calmed myself down bc this happened while I was doing a noble thing. I just pretended that I gave it to my grandma. There was no other way of recovering from this. This is the man that's frugal, that buys stuff off of Groupon :bell:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When I came across my car and saw that shit on it I did the double take, I wiped my eyes in disbelieve. No matter how much I wiped my eyes the shit was real.

I calmed myself down bc this happened while I was doing a noble thing. I just pretended that I gave it to my grandma. There was no other way of recovering from this. This is the man that's frugal, that buys stuff off of Groupon :bell:

Thanks for the warning sxb, nice reminder to never go back to that hellhole.

I'm pretty sure I still owe them parking fines

:dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending