HAYAAAAY! The richest Somali person arrives in Hargeisa, sadly she butchered the Somali language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her mom was the one who started the business but she expanded it.

There's a reason why she doesnt have any substantial investments there. Investing in Somali lands without Somali Bantu workers is a terrible business decision. I know someone who opened a business there and the workers demanded 3 days of khat and payment upfront before they started working. They didn't work. They were just there to mooch off the owner.

The owner moved to Xamar and the business was only profitable and successful there because he had Somali Bantu workers. Lesson learned.

There's a reason why she doesnt have any substantial investments there. Investing in Somali lands without Somali Bantu workers is a terrible business decision. I know someone who opened a business there and the workers demanded 3 days of khat and payment upfront before they started working. They didn't work. They were just there to mooch off the owner.

The owner moved to Xamar and the business was only profitable and successful there because he had Somali Bantu workers. Lesson learned.

Somalis can't build shit. The buildings that are being built would never be allowed in any other country.

I'd be happy if she brought ugandan workers to build her hotels.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeer take it easy on her. She was born and raised in Kenya. This is her first trip ever to the motherland.

I was just kidding! She speaks enough Somali although she tripped on a word ( she smiled ).

I think she'll open a mall but I'd prefer she opens a factory. Reason I suggest that is that she'll safe about 120 youths who would otherwise perish in the high seas

VixR

Veritas
Is she really the richest Somali person? Who keeps track of this stuff? Source required.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I was just kidding! She speaks enough Somali although she tripped on a word ( she smiled ).

I think she'll open a mall but I'd prefer she opens a factory. Reason I suggest that is that she'll safe about 120 youths who would otherwise perish in the high seas

That's great idea Adeer. No need for malls, we need factories now more than ever.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I was not expecting that. Lol she's worst than most kids in the west maskinta :yloezpe:

And lol @somalis are lazy and unskilled. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the families in Dhami would love an opportunity for a relatively well paid job as well as many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.