HAYAAAY! Sheikh Dabacasar completely goes mental, goes into our local bank and

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's something mentally wrong with dabcasar.
I concur, he's deffonately insane, like a child he goes off insulting people & he's meant to be a positive role model what a phoney a fake, crying hysterically cause he lost a few shillings, there's procedures to reclaim you money instead he turns up like some wild west movie firing at all cylinders like a shoot out, I'm surprised he wasn't arrested on sight & sent packing to a mental asylum.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I concur, he's deffonately insane, like a child he goes off insulting people & he's meant to be a positive role model what a phoney a fake, crying hysterically cause he lost a few shillings, there's procedures to reclaim you money instead he turns up like some wild west movie firing at all cylinders like a shoot out, I'm surprised he wasn't arrested on sight & sent packing to a mental asylum.
I agree with you 100%. It's also illegal to film in banks without a security permission.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My observations thus far regarding this neurotic & insidious creature is that he has very little shame nor self respect, just like a cheap prostitute he will say anything for a few subscribers, that's why he's foaming at the mouth cause he knows how down & dirty he had to get to make that p.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I agree with you 100%. It's also illegal to film in banks without a security permission.
He's behaving like a headless chicken while also putting the bank at risk & the wealth of countless men & women, childlike if you ask me, personally I find this creature repugnant to say the least.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I would beat the shit out of this mutherfucking rapist called "Dabacasar".
Bro you use to be one of my favourite posters, cool, calm & collected why the sudden change? You seem irate at all times plus where's the love for dhal udug? Anarchist ba isku badashey like Jason voorhees kkk

Just two days ago hooyo was showing me videos on Facebook when sheik dabacasar came up. I was like to yo that's sheik dabacasar! and hooyo replied "you know him? He's a lunatic kkkkkkkk":dead::dead:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
You can see he has committed horrible crimes in Somalia such as murder and rape. He even admitted to have been a militiaman in a Somali rebel group.
Wheres the proof? As much as I dislike this loudmouth lunatic, you can't go assassinating peoples characters (or what they have left of it) without any proof.

Wheres the proof? As much as I dislike this loudmouth lunatic, you can't go assassinating peoples characters (or what they have left of it) without any proof.
He admitted to a video he made of himself. Are you related to him in any way by any chance?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Kalshaale refrain from character assassination. He has killed no one but what we can say instead is that he is a victim of Somalia's civil war. Dabacasar was a top scorer in the 1988 Somali high school university entrance exam. He entered Somalia's Ivy League, The National Univerdity or Jaamacada Ummada. One year later his world collapsed around him as the Somali state collapsed. He fled to Yemen where he became a teacher. He is a learned man but sometime during the 90s he had a mental friction and has been in and out of sanity and mild insanity.

He is a victim! Imagine that you were held up as a genius and you had high hopes and some other people F up your future v

Status
Not open for further replies.