Hayaaay! The man who posed as a bridesmaid is from Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
The whole article is BS and that picture is not from the man. It's been on the internet as long as i can remember. Yall naiv as hell wallah

Jeesto

VIP
This is fake as well? :kodaksmiley:
I said the article is not true cuz that website is not a reliable source. They're using a fake picture and clickbaiting and that website is very anti Somalia. PS caddeyn noocee ah oo inuu reer muqdishu yahay xaggay ka keeneen? They didn't mention a source for their information. People will find anything to blame for Somalia now adays wallah.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If government of puntland collapses then the federal government of Mogadishu that's guarded by foreign troops unlike puntland will collapse also don't forget puntland is the backbone of Somalia, the only sovereign place except somaliland, that has its own troops & the support of their people whereas most of Somalia has AMISOM present.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No, I loved Galkayo, when I was visting their and I have family there :fittytousand:

I love every inch of Somalia but I will about the parts that won't coorperate with the government :siilaanyosmile:
Puntland belt the government garoowe 1 garoowe 2 if it wasn't for puntland the federal government wouldn't exist so why wouldn't they cooperate with the government they're a member of:wtfdis:

Puntland belt the government garoowe 1 garoowe 2 if it wasn't for puntland the federal government wouldn't exist:wtfdis:

I don't know about that but Puntland played an important part in rebuilding Somalia, true.:ayaanswag:

Now I need you to help unite forces with the Federal government and remove Al-shabbab and get Khaatom state back from the seperatist before UAE and Ehtiopia recognizes them.

Stop making deals with forreign government like Gaas going to arab countries to make a port deal and looking to make a military base in Puntland. You are valueable, but work with not against the government :dabcasar:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't know about that but Puntland played an important part in rebuilding Somalia, true.:ayaanswag:

Now I need you to help unite forces with the Federal government and remove Al-shabbab and get Khaatom state back from the seperatist before UAE and Ehtiopia recognizes them :dabcasar:
don't let your cuqdad cloud your judgement the federal government as we know it was spearheaded by puntland hence garoowe 1 garoowe 2 the only reason you would deny that is due to qabyalad so if he despise puntlanders why would you want to share a country with them? Personally I wouldn't want to share a country with folks that despise me hence Somalia ha burburto :kanyehmm:

don't let your cuqdad cloud your judgement the federal government as we know it was spearheaded by puntland hence garoowe 1 garoowe 2 the only reason you would deny that is due to qabyalad so if he despise puntlanders why would you want to share a country with them? Personally I wouldn't want to share a country with folks that despise me hence Somalia ha burburto :kanyehmm:

I didn't deny it, you are just not the only state that contributed to the federal government :kanyehmm:

I love Puntland as you are my brothers and sisters and I celebrate just as you did with Farmaajo but you need leadership that is not hostile to the new government in Somalia :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending