Hayeee Soo gala

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So you half Djibooty, ok nice to know

abaaay u wanna hit dat? :susp:

1686175636100.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds like cope to me :pachah1:

The only muslim (majority) country to allow it. Not even christian African does it. Are you now telling me that the 6% gaalos there (mostly non-citizens) are dictating that country? I just told you that the presidently recent defended those people.
Can't deny cold hard facts :comeon:

You said your gaalos don't do what? :ohreally:

The only muslim (majority) country to allow it. Not even christian African does it. Are you now telling me that the 6% gaalos there (mostly non-citizens) are dictating that country? I just told you that the presidently recent defended those people.
Not you trynna FKD with a girl find some abtis your own age I said what I said

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You posted a lil girl dancing…where is the twerking? we aren’t extremist nothing is wrong with dancing abti

You posted a lil girl dancing…where is the twerking? we aren’t extremist nothing is wrong with dancing abti

I didn't post it to indicate any twerking or showcase anything wrong. You made a comment that certain dances in Somalia doesn't happen in Djibouti, which by looking at the video alone, the opposite can be said. Because that would never happen in Somalia. Be it gaal or not, especially out in public:ohno:

Pls understand the context of the convo before replying I meant nothing is wrong with a lil girl dancing cause we were talking about twerking not for a sec did I think or try to imply anything was pedo about that and she’s definitely not 20
They're hating at that girl for doing a silly little dance little do they know their hooyo's do the most wildest moves at weddings with cameras on, selective outrage and somalis are a never ending pattern.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
They're hating at that girl for doing a silly little dance little do they know their hooyo's do the most wildest moves at weddings with cameras on, selective outrage and somalis are a never ending pattern.
Why do you need to bring hooyos. We are talking about something else, but you had to come to defend stranger and insult everyone mothers.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Ayah al-Baqarah (The Cow) 2:170.
When it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they reply, “No! We ˹only˺ follow what we found our forefathers practicing.” ˹Would they still do so,˺ even if their forefathers had ˹absolutely˺ no understanding or guidance?

So many ajnabis what the hell is going on :jcoleno:

Trending