He LOVES Black Somali Women - Very elegant & graceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
See that guy respects the culture to some extent. He likes the overall qualities of the women in our culture and he loves the separation between us being proud Somalis (and to an extent Africans) and him being a proud Black American. I kind of like his anecdote on how he distances himself from the African tag entirely essentially saying he's his own ethnic group in America and he's proud of that.

That nigga you can marry. He'll bolster your culture instead of snatching it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I mean pulling it away from you not necessarily keeping it for himself lol

That the dude (in that circumstance) would only like you for superficial reasons and therefore change you in the process. Over time you may lose track of who you are and where you came from.

The frankincense smell he is referring to is that strong uunsi smell some xalimos walk around with .as for the video , The fellow is dangerous.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
this nigga done lost the plot. how u tryna honor somali women and their modesty but spend half the video talking about what's under their abaayas :draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Barni but you don't wear hijab or abayaa, he said & I quote I don't like my women to dress ty kkkk

Can someone please explain to this negro that the word black has many negative connotations, besides its an English word it's insulting to identify Somalis using an English word. If he wants to find out more about his Afrocentric culture he should concentrate on his people the Bantu tribes, Shaka Zulu, kukuyu...

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
See that guy respects the culture to some extent. He likes the overall qualities of the women in our culture and he loves the separation between us being proud Somalis (and to an extent Africans) and him being a proud Black American. I kind of like his anecdote on how he distances himself from the African tag entirely essentially saying he's his own ethnic group in America and he's proud of that.

That nigga you can marry. He'll bolster your culture instead of snatching it.
As far as I'm concerned I say you're a white boy who just so happens to be Somali in my humble opinion.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
As far as I'm concerned I say you're a white boy who just so happens to be Somali in my humble opinion.

Considering my undying disdain for reer roger I would assume I would be a black guy in disguise not a white fellow.

And also homie at least understands our paradigm. We're too proud to ditch our ethnic identity and we never will. Hia fascination is miskeen as far as I can tell.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Any watch the video he doesn't give a f*ck about his Afrocentric culture. He cares about his American centric culture.

Yes honest enough to admit the African part is long gone. Unless he contradicted himself later on in the video. Wallahi I cut off at that point.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
this nigga done lost the plot. how u tryna honor somali women and their modesty but spend half the video talking about what's under their abaayas :draketf:

War niyo we're thinking the same fucking shit though :lebronwtf:

Nobody is a looking at an abaayad and thinking "damn, I hope to never see what's under there for it will ruin the sanctity of that garment"

La hawla we can't condemn a man for being a man hadaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending