He LOVES Black Somali Women - Very elegant & graceful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
War niyo we're thinking the same fucking shit though :lebronwtf:

Nobody is a looking at an abaayad and thinking "damn, I hope to never see what's under there for it will ruin the sanctity of that garment"

La hawla we can't condemn a man for being a man hadaa
we're thinking it, we dont say that shit out loud tho out of respect...especially when we're trying to pay tribute to them and their modesty. if the video was called 'why i wanna f*ck somali women' it would be all gucci :manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In the West.... It might as well be :mjcry:

And Ipl don't get the fascination with shisha tbf
Its an arab thing tho
Come 2 London bra .14 year old hijabis smoking shiisha whilst their cousin or older brother is at the shiisha bar next door .war wa labu Jabay londonistan.

I tried it once at my friends house it was so overrated in my area its mostly kuwa wadanka ku cusub

But uk got too many shisha spots lol

VixR

Veritas
He seems to be hyping the abaya clothing some Somali girls wear, but if you actually listen, what he's really saying is that they tend to look good not because of the abaya and/or hijab, but in spite of it. I'd say that's generally true, though a lot of girls wear it quite fashionably these days. At first, he ascribed their elegance to the material, the Hijab itself, almost as if over the wearer, but he trips himself up pretty quickly and shows his cards.

Either way, he's kinda good-looking. He looks like a decent guy, too, which is more than can be said of the typical AA man.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He seems to be hyping the abaya clothing some Somali girls wear, but if you really listen, what he's really saying is that they tend to look good not because of the abaya and/or hijab, but in spite of it. I'd say that's generally true, a lot of girls wear it quite fashionably these days. At first, he ascribed their elegance to the material, the Hijab itself, over the wearer, but he trips himself up later and shows his cards.

Either way, he's kinda good-looking.

Seemed like your average black poke nerd tbh.

He still talks about somali girls and the way they carry themselves from an identity perspective. Everything else is your typical male posturing. Can't keep the horniness at bay.

VixR

Veritas
Seemed like your average black poke nerd tbh.
Black nerds aren't average, in my experience, at least not in these parts. But yeah, he seems like a decent intellectual type.
He still talks about somali girls and the way they carry themselves from an identity perspective. Everything else is your typical male posturing. Can't keep the horniness at bay.
I def noticed that's it's completely opposite the narrative that's sold on here by the male users (that of Somali women supposedly having an identity crisis).

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah American somali girls seem to be holding their own.

It's relatively positive if other ethnic groups can feel our pride resonating especially with our women.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah American somali girls seem to be holding their own.

It's relatively positive if other ethnic groups can feel our pride resonating especially with our women.

I don't think it's a location thing. Many of the anti-SJW posts on here concerning female Somali BLM supporters have been on Somali-American females (usually takes on the tone of, "Look at this one here, yet another Somali girl caping for BLM with her identity crisis her"), meanwhile conveniently forgetting or being completely oblivious to the fact that it's not out of the blue, that plenty of Somali male youth across the States tend to get caught up in the justice system as well, that it's not just a Black American issue here but one that concerns all minorities. The other notable time it's used is when a Somali girls ventures and marries out.

It's all pure scapegoating tactic either way, really. But it is a running narrative on here, for sure.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No what I mean was the self-hate narrative. Some used the BLM angle but the most valid angle I saw was those ummah threads where somali girls were almost unhappy with their somalinimo and wished to marry out almost exclusively because of it.

That crowd seemed to be reer UK only, but I will admit the anti-xalimo side of things has as shaky a viewpoint on this as any other group.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Considering my undying disdain for reer roger I would assume I would be a black guy in disguise not a white fellow.

And also homie at least understands our paradigm. We're too proud to ditch our ethnic identity and we never will. Hia fascination is miskeen as far as I can tell.
The milky bar kid aa tahay black aa? You're as black as a polar bear my gg kkkk

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Masasbaa? :ivers:

Join the discord group I have a voice deeper than dekembe mutumbo :hemad:

Bohol

VIP
AA men should focus more on appreciating their own AA women. They are always bum licking other ethnic
groups, not a good look.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Come 2 London bra .14 year old hijabis smoking shiisha whilst their cousin or older brother is at the shiisha bar next door .war wa labu Jabay londonistan.
My own personal freinds engage in this distasteful practice, it truly has swept the UK by storm. A disgusting habit for those who get swept by what their peers find rather entertaining. I am on the other hand aware of its damaging affects to ones health. Infertility to name a few

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
He seems to be hyping the abaya clothing some Somali girls wear, but if you actually listen, what he's really saying is that they tend to look good not because of the abaya and/or hijab, but in spite of it. I'd say that's generally true, though a lot of girls wear it quite fashionably these days. At first, he ascribed their elegance to the material, the Hijab itself, almost as if over the wearer, but he trips himself up pretty quickly and shows his cards.

Either way, he's kinda good-looking. He looks like a decent guy, too, which is more than can be said of the typical AA man.
I rather find the abaya quite boring if it's a shade of black it feels as if you are in a state of perpetual mourning. Thank god for jeans atleast it's more practical I can run to shop or to the bus that's ready to shut off and go. With an abaya unless short you will have to carry the hemline with your arms like a victorian garment. Although many contemporary modest wear are starting to change this approach. By altering the length and in cooperating leggings. Very elegant alongside an ink dyed hijab to compliment it's look. The muslim modesty has been shaken to appease the modern market. Although with jaw dropping expense which often squeezes my bank account into breaking point.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era

You gonna let my nigga hit tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending