head shape

We have other Africa's who have oddly shaped heads. I have figured out predominance of Nigerian have heads with horns or head with indentation at the top that look odd. These head shapes can be described as cube shape with triangle horns up top or cube shaped head with a horn at the top center. Some time you could see some with a octagon/stop sign head shape.
1725914037385.png
1725914259259.png
1725914055929.png

1725914148111.png

Last edited:
It’s literally only us who get associated with it and ajnabis tryna violate us because of it. You got caadans and madows laughing
We need to create this attention in the madows now. We have plenty of evidence of them having octagon head shape. Also need be we can Photoshop pics to create this narrative about there head shape. It has to be a full force attack and it will eventually spread to other communities and they will attack them this way also

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We have other Africa's who have oddly shaped heads. I have figured out predominance of Nigerian have heads with horns or head with indentation at the top that look odd. These head shapes can be described as cube shape with triangle horns up top or cube shaped head with a horn at the top center. Some time you could see some with a octagon/stop sign head shape.
View attachment 342321 View attachment 342324View attachment 342322
View attachment 342323

Happy thoughts......

1725933487460.png

1725933495221.png

1725933514138.png

Beg! we have nothing to do with west/ northern euros and to an extent the vast majority of mena. I know you Somali men have severe self hate issues but try toning it down a notch it’s cringe to constantly see yall beg kinship with people who hate you.
What's super cringr is how you identify as fba trying to seek acceptance from people who truly hate you. This people you booty clap for insult and degrade you to the point give up your identity as part of mens. You are a self hating person learn to accept yourself before you comment on my post. I bet you stick multiple fingers in your nose nostril to widen it to seek acceptance. :russsmug:

Last edited:
What's super cringr is how you identify as fba trying to seek acceptance from people who truly hate you. This people you booty clap for insult and degrade you to the point give up your identity as part of mens. You are a self hating person learn to accept yourself before you comment on my post.
You're the typical self-hating Somali man who enjoys degrading other Africans while sucking up to yts/ Menas. Calling you freaks self-hatred doesn’t mean I hate myself 🫵🏽🤡. Im aware other Africans are xenophobic towards Somalis, and I challenge that. But you and your kind are like desperate Pajeets, willing to accept crumbs from those in power (Yt &-Arab supremacists) just to avoid being at the bottom. Too bad for you, the only ones lower than you are Bantus and maybe Indigenous Australians. Enjoy bootlicking for scraps while clinging to your delusional "Muh Caucasian brothers” dream. Yuck 🤮

Trending

Latest posts