Health emergency [help]

So I went to my yearly check up the other day, and I was getting my blood tests, weight and overall health checked out. When I got the results, I was in shock. It turned out I was really overweight, I had high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high LDL (another form of cholesterol), high triglycerides (another form of cholesterol). I also had low vitamin D, low iron, high stress (due to me barely sleeping at night), and low vitamins in general in my body. I was also super dehydrated and had very low protein. It’s caused my hair to start thinning near my crown, it’s caused my skin to start breaking out and I my heart starts pounding at night. Any tips? I’m starting to eat healthy, workout more and get more sleep, plus i’m taking vitamins.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I went to my yearly check up the other day, and I was getting my blood tests, weight and overall health checked out. When I got the results, I was in shock. It turned out I was really overweight, I had high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high LDL (another form of cholesterol), high triglycerides (another form of cholesterol). I also had low vitamin D, low iron, high stress (due to me barely sleeping at night), and low vitamins in general in my body. I was also super dehydrated and had very low protein. It’s caused my hair to start thinning near my crown, it’s caused my skin to start breaking out and I my heart starts pounding at night. Any tips? I’m starting to eat healthy, workout more and get more sleep, plus i’m taking vitamins.

• Lose lots of weight
  • stop drinking alcohol
  • eat once a day
  • do yoga or meditation or take walks
  • drinks lots of water.

Mozart

You need people like me
Walk for an hour every MORNING on an emtpy stomach.
Go online and find a caloric estimator for how much you need per day
Eat three times a day with at least 30g of protein for each meal.
Download myfitnesspal and track your calories . Eat 500 LESS calories than the calculated amount.
Go to the gym 3 times a week. Do ICF 5x5 and be consistent.
Take a vitamin d supplement and drink at least 2.5litres of water a day.
No deep fried food, no processed food and watch your sugar intake. Ditch the sauces.
For sleep, stop napping throughout the day and stop using your phone on your bed.

Alluring

Sayonara
- I’m going to go on a limb and assume you’re probably eating a bunch of carbs. Switch to a primarily protein and vegetarian based diet, only eat healthy carbs for energy.

- Lower your caloric intake. Women tend to be between 1700 - 2100, men are 2300 - 2700. Eat 500 calories less then the requirement to lose weight.

- Stock up on vitamins and take them daily.

- Go outside more and at least walk daily if you can’t do any other exercise.

Horribel people in comment. Bro its ok. Dont stress life is hard dont try to do everything åt once because you will fail and go back where you started. Focus on thing åt the time. It can be tempting to try to do other things but we tend to overestimate ourselves. Here is my tipa

1. If you cant afford to eat healthy just eat less. Remember it will be hard åt first but its just because your body is not used to it not your mind.

2. Go to the gym and do intese workout. Again hard åt the begining

3. Mediate and try to be catch thoughts that distract you and let it go. You will get better every time and also help you to ellimate Kinda thoughts that makes you lazy.

4. Get rid of everything in your rome our sorounding that distracts you.

It's mostly common sense, the hard part at first is doing it every day.

There are even ways to get paid while you work out like construction or farm work and etc.