Healthcare

It's against the law to deny people with pre-existing conditions insurance.
Oh say, can you see :salute:
96B0C1BC-8BF5-4CE2-9F01-AC2FB380204E.jpeg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Will you admit that Germany is where alot of UK Somalis go for real medical care, be honest :umad:
They go for private health since it’s cheaper compared to uk private health aka good quality for lower prices. We are talking about public health.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Not true sxb. Do you even really know UK Somalis dude?
I do more than you sxb. NHS sice 2010 has gone to shit. More and more UK Somalis travel to Germany for medical examinations and health and medicine. In the UK, Private hospitals are good but the free healthcare is very low compared to other 1st world countries
German healthcare is elite. Just look at their covid deaths.

Mixed private public system. We need that here.
They are sxb. They are the best in Europe and up there in World healthcare

I do more than you sxb. NHS sice 2010 has gone to shit. More and more UK Somalis travel to Germany for medical examinations and health and medicine. In the UK, Private hospitals are good but the free healthcare is very low compared to other 1st world countries

They are sxb. They are the best in Europe and up there in World healthcare
I know the German medical system is elite but it's more well-known as a country to study medicine in rather than actually get help. At least to me I don't know about you though.:manny:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Samaalic Era You shouldn’t argue healthcare with me. Just like I wouldn’t argue cousin marriages with you. We all have our areas of expertise walaal :)