Hell-hole abyss Somalia's new airport security includes foreigners 2 screen & doublecheck the Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The man was from Borama but he bribed a southerner working in the airport to let him through with the laptop without being
checked. Terrorism in Mogadish can't survive without local collaboration. That is a fact.

It's like that everywhere. But that goes to show not every situation is directly caused by someone from the South. Does anyone know why he even targeted Xamar? What was his motivation?

Bohol

VIP
It's like that everywhere. But that goes to show not every situation is directly caused by someone from the South. Does anyone know why he even targeted Xamar? What was his motivation?

True but that is why it is hard to infiltrate Somaliland and Puntland, the locals are
very loyal there and it is hard to bribe them to damage their own. His motive was
to blow up Daalo airlines and stop all flights to Mogadishu afterwards.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
True but that is why it is hard to infiltrate Somaliland and Puntland, the locals are
very loyal there and it is hard to bribe them to damage their own. His motive was
to blow up Daalo airlines and stop all flights to Mogadishu afterwards.

What an Idiot. I'm starting to believe Somalis have low IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.