Hey Black Americans look at your Top Dog President disgusted face!

Trump looks appalled!
Like he's thinking why is this sub saharan touching me
Django-maga.gif

I huge Trump in that manner also if you'd knew what's coming down the Pike you'd be afraid to claim your America. For the world is changing it currency system a lot of countries are dedollaring. Now what this mean is if your country doesn't manufactured it's own goods and just import all it need because everyone wants your dollar in exchange.what happens when countries refuse your currency and you don't manufactured shit? For instance toilet paper will worth 20k because it's imported from China. The Democrats don't talk about these this while Republicans are blunt about the global currency system. Sxb yaal id highly suggest you have one foot in America and another in Somalia don't have your eggs in one basket. The world is changing In a scary way. I think America will become a US versa them soon. And it won't be skin color but your voting records to verify which side your on. https://www.jpmorgan.com/insights/global-research/currencies/de-dollarization
We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

Last edited:
I don't understand why people think trump was not in the black community like that. For instance did y'all know Trump made appearance on the TV show call fresh Prince of bellair? Trump always been in black society but people don't research that far past 2020

Trending