heya going to go on a working holiday visa to australia to get a husband

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
IMG_4267.jpeg

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
guys i need advice on how to get an australian farax, i do not want to be married to a uk man at all, i want to leave the uk, any advice would be helpful
I got the perfect match for you,
This brother is a political scientist at heart (without any formal qualifications, but he’s smart)
Australian citizen (I’m assuming)
Will prob reject you if your not a puntie tho (did I spell that right lol)
Will probably do you bloody head in (but he’s a citizen, think of your interests)

The one and only…………….

@DR OSMAN your welcome and good luck 😊

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
guys i need advice on how to get an australian farax, i do not want to be married to a uk man at all, i want to leave the uk, any advice would be helpful
@Do will help you she is our female representative, I would just say head down to melbourne or sydney and you will find plenty of young men ready to marry 👍

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
Forest Whitaker Laughing GIF

Its over for UK faraxs if their xalimos are migrating 15,000 KM's for aussie faraxs 😂 get your women on lock UK boys :russ:
I'm gonna marry a minnesota somali inshallah, fack the uk. Halimos there will fight you on the road fam it's crazy.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
no different from uk somalian men; i'd rather go thru the struggles of getting PR than marrying one.
We are the most decent out of all diaspora faraxs around the world you hear barely anything from us around here :comeon:

Trending