heya going to go on a working holiday visa to australia to get a husband

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Wdym tell me more..... please divulge the good and bad
They are known for many bad things but they are also upheld by their knowledgeable and intellectual community members upholding their rep.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
They are known for many bad things but they are also upheld by their knowledgeable and intellectual community members upholding their rep.
Their community is unmatched from what I see online. Something uk diaspora have never experienced. Wallah it's rough in the uk as a minority forget about a black, Muslim, ethnic. The somalis in the US have it easier on every spectrum the advantage is crazy, another reason why I want a minnesota halimo, they're big with daqan and they aren't as masculine and depressed due to easier lives in the land of the free 🦅

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
yes because the happiest people are always filled with hate :)
Exactly, you can trust a jerk to be a jerk, but not a nice person to not have ulterior motives. Also, somebody who seems to be a jerk could really be a honest person who simply doesn't care and doesn't hide it, very true.

Aseer

VIP
not really they just annoy me.
Sometimes you got to be grateful with what you have instead you could have ended up with knife wielding hooligans in UK or Gun Wielding maniacs in USA so you have to thank allah you ended up being around us instead :snoop:

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
IMG_4268.jpeg

Aseer

VIP
we would end like them if australia had chill immigration laws. i wish the useless somalis were deported tho
Yeah well the "useless somalis" are like 0.1% of the entire community and the key word here is "Would have" but we didnt 😂

Aseer

VIP
nope it's so expensive af to live there many just live in melb and perth. Somalis here are a small community i think there's more habesha and sudo than us.
Intresting but yeah theres only like 18,000 of us here in the entire country lol 😂

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
It looks like the faraxs and xalimos are not into each other in the uk,what went wrong exactly
It's called qaajo land for a reason, ever since they left the prosperity of the EU nipple, they are still subjected to the same immigration laws but without the benefits of it, the poor cadaans got hoodwinked by their elites.

Trending