Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Welcome (back)to somspot

What's your tribe?

Who do you politically support?

What happened to your old nigis? Miyaad isku xaartay?

I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Let me give u a definitive run down on this place.....Their are 3 groups.

Firstly we have the soft-ass homo's led by their cult like leader abdiQanis and his side kick @RoyalSomali, don't let them recruit you.
Secondly theirs the godless heathens who seem to crawl out from everywhere at the mention of God. No one really knows their leader, but they seem very well organized...
and last we have the qabil ridden and cuqdad filled psychopaths, who wonder around the forum like headless, chickens injection qabil into every thread, this group is lead by waraabe, cognitivegay and blood.

Everyone else....not really sure. But I hope I have englighten you

Firstly we have the soft-ass homo's led by their cult like leader abdiQanis and his side kick @RoyalSomali, don't let them recruit you.
Secondly theirs the godless heathens who seem to crawl out from everywhere at the mention of God. No one really knows their leader, but they seem very well organized...
and last we have the qabil ridden and cuqdad filled psychopaths, who wonder around the forum like headless, chickens injection qabil into every thread, this group is lead by waraabe, cognitivegay and blood.

You forgot the fourth crowd - The laidback chill motherfuckers who kick back and laugh at all the others going at it :denzelnigga:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Welcome (back)to somspot

What's your tribe?

Welcome (back)to somspot

What's your tribe?

I was never member. What are you talking fell? My qabil is irrelevant at the moment; I give you hint though I'm of respected qabil background.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Thanks sxb appreciated.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I was never member. What are you talking fell? My qabil is irrelevant at the moment; I give you hint though I'm of respected qabil background.

Wa Iga kaftan inadeer

Why is your name "sidi" which means master in colloquial arabic. Af somaalina mayaad kuhadasha?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Wa Iga kaftan inadeer

Why is your name "sidi" which means master in colloquial arabic. Af somaalina mayaad kuhadasha?
My real name is Sidiin sxb, no offense taken. Is the place segregated qabil lines? What is your qabil? .

Status
Not open for further replies.