HI, new fella here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Not really related to Siyaad bare. He is reer diini, I'm not. We both marehan though!

Close enough to call him Aabo or Papa Siyaad though right!
xH38LW6.gif

Oh please, Nelye Ahmed is my fathers side, my mother is jamac siyadd. That's where I get the crazy from, Trust me you don't want to chat shit to a Dhulbahante woman, your life is over

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Do you believe in the second coming? :cosbyhmm:The prophecy that a man similar to him will lead our people(MOD) out of subjugation and back to the throne?

Do you believe in the second coming? :cosbyhmm:The prophecy that a man similar to him will lead our people(MOD) out of subjugation and back to the throne?

Lol @subjugation, SXB subjects of who? Siyaad bare is gone I believe Somalia is doomed. :snoop:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Oh please, Nelye Ahmed is my fathers side, my mother is jamac siyadd. That's where I get the crazy from, Trust me you don't want to chat shit to a Dhulbahante woman, your life is over

Hi naac naac Dhulbahante women are diamond! :wow:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Lol @subjugation, SXB subjects of who? Siyaad bare is gone I believe Somalia is doomed. :snoop:

I'm DhuLander sxb. I've changed my kastuumo so many times from pro Somaliweyn to somalia to PL to JL to khaatumo.

My Lander kastuumo fits great, I like it here :mjlaugh:

Are you a pro Galmudug HG friendly or do you believe in daroodism? Also what do you think about my harti brethren reer PL aka MJ :mjpls:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I'm DhuLander sxb. I've changed my kastuumo so many times from pro Somaliweyn to somalia to PL to JL to khaatumo.

My Lander kastuumo fits great, I like it here :mjlaugh:

Are you a pro Galmudug HG friendly or do you believe in daroodism? Also what do you think about my harti brethren reer PL aka MJ :mjpls:

I m for Somaliwayn sxb, I don't really support all this puppet factions!:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending