Hidden wives who are juggling multiple husbands.

You know how there are cowardly polygamists back home, who like to have secret wives. Well, I heard a story about a woman who had 3 husbands on the go, she would give them appointment times to come over, and she clearly collected checks from them all. The only reason she got found out is because 2 of her husbands were discussing their secret wife, and they realised it's the same woman.

:dead:

If they were honest to begin with, and publically declared all their wives, none of this would happen. But they insist on playing with fire.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Of course it's haram, who is to blame?

Both parties.

The one who thinks he can hide a wife like a dirty secret, and the woman, who is clearly a Zaniya.
There's no comparison, a man marrying another woman, in secret or not is still halal.
When rasullulah married a new wife he wouldn't go and visit all his wives and tell them about the news would he.

A woman marrying more than one man is straight up haram no debate needed or involved.

There's no comparison, a man marrying another woman, in secret or not is still halal.
When rasullulah married a new wife he wouldn't go and visit all his wives and tell them about the news would he.

A woman marrying more than one man is straight up haram no debate needed or involved.
I don't really understand why one would do that. Like your first wife is going to find out eventually, and when she does, all hell will break loose. And how would your other wife feel that you're hiding her or embarrassed of her. I think if a man is considering a second wife, he should do it for the right intentions, not just to fulfill his desires. And should approach the matter openly. If he truly loved and respected his first wife, he would communicate with her and seek her permission beforehand.

Excuse me? The prophet SAW did not have any secret wives, you need to be careful about what you write.

Sa_Male

I don't really understand why one would do that. Like your first wife is going to find out eventually, and when she does, all hell will break loose. And how would your other wife feel that you're hiding her or embarrassed of her. I think if a man is considering a second wife, he should do it for the right intentions, not just to fulfill his desires. And should approach the matter openly. If he truly loved and respected his first wife, he would communicate with her and seek her permission beforehand.
πŸ’―, to preserve the family it isn't ideal today to go and do something like that, but comparing it to a woman marrying several men is beyond ridiculous.

We can debate on the ethics of one, but the other is something totally degenerate.

πŸ’―, to preserve the family it isn't ideal today to go and do something like that, but comparing it to a woman marrying several men is beyond ridiculous.

We can debate on the ethics of one, but the other is something totally degenerate.
A woman marrying another man is straight up haram there’s no debate about that

Sa_Male

A woman marrying another man is straight up haram there’s no debate about that
πŸ’― assuming these things are remotely linked, enough to joke about *cough*
indicates a certain dying of a person's morals concerning feminine sanctity *cough*

(I would πŸ’― you but I can't thanks to sxb admin)